Monday, March 1, 2021

Near...You.


Oh...my.
Long...weekend.

Sadly...lost a Wonderful Neighbor, and...Friend...last week.
Her Funeral...was today.
She will be Deeply Missed.
My Heart...Break's...for Kathleen's Family.
Her Funeral...was Exactly...as she would've wished.
Beautiful.
Just like...Kathleen.
<3

Saturday...Daughter, Liz...and I, took a Long, 4 County...Drive.
I, didn't write about this... but, when John left us...Liz, asked for her Dad's Ring, I'd given him...decades...ago.
I, gladly...gave it to her.
<3
Frankly....
I, have bittersweet memories, with that Ring.
How John...Lit Up...the day I gave it...to him.
<3 <3 <3 
Then...
the last memory...
when I watched the Nurse, in Intensive Care...
take it from John's finger, after John...left us. 
Not...a memory...I want to revisit.
yet...
 do...often.

Two years ago...Liz, told me...she'd lost her Dad's Ring.

She was Heartbroken.
: (
 I, was too.
Never said much, because...I knew...how broken...she was.
I've so often wondered...where John's Ring...was.

Last Friday...Liz, found it.
<3
She called me...sobbing, after she found it.
<3 <3 <3 
When I met with Liz...Saturday...
I slipped it on, next to the Ring...John gave me, so...many...many...years ago.
{Christmas...Present...wrapped at the bottom of an empty 'Pringles'...can. ; ) } 
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 

Gave it back to her...she's wearing it.
Priceless.
It felt so good, on my finger.
<3

I, can't write...about the IDOT District 6, or...the rest...of the ugliness...today.
Can't do it.

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C. 



 

No comments: