Saturday, March 13, 2021

If...


Found my way...to The Rabbit Hole, today.
: )
Began...re-setting a Giant Cupboard.
6 feet wide, nearly...10 feet Tall.
Began...pulling 'Estate' Soulfulness...from totes, and boxes.
Loved One's...Treasures.
: (

I Knew...These Beautiful People.
<3 <3 <3 

Simply...
finding my way...
to the broken...butchered...Rabbit Hole, is a JOB.
: (
{Thanks IDOT District 6, and Fairfax, Iowa...City Council...and Mayor.
Bless Your Heart's.}

I...struggle, when looking at This...'Wrongfulness'.

If....
I...can make it to The Door, of The Rabbit Hole...well, 
I can make it.
<3
: )
Today...
I Made It.
<3 




Began placing....all of The Dolls, that some...think are scary.
: (
The truth...is, they've been Well Loved.
<3
Priceless.
They've Lived.
Loved.
Been Loved...On.
<3

I prepared a 'Tea Party'...for Them All, Up High.
<3
Should anyone...ask to purchase them...now...well, 
They...aren't for Sale.
<3

Priceless.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



 

No comments: