Thursday, March 25, 2021

Puttin' my 'Blinder's On'.


No...not every day...is a Good Day.
Yesterday...certainly, wasn't.
There were some bright moments, though.
<3
Blessings.
<3




After I kinda found my feet, yesterday morning...
played Tina, 'Proud Mary'...and, to my surprise...
my feet moved a little faster.
<3



A Dear Friend called, on her way home...to Iowa, from visiting her Son, in Georgia.
We had a long...visit.
She's had much loss, over the last year.
I, feel guilty...even sharing my 'problems'...with her, knowing her struggles.
: (
She...said, "Try...to accept the things you can't change."

yeah...
that's the problem.
I, believe...in my heart, these 'problems'...should be changed.
and...
are Possible, to be changed.
I, just don't know quite, how...to change them.

It reminds me of Mules, when they are facing a Tall...Fence.
A Mule...can walk up to a fence,
 {unlike a Horse, that has to make a Run...for it.}
much higher than their back, and, in one leap...
sail over it.
It's amazing...to see.
Their tails and ears...start to twitch...when they are sizing up a jump.
They do a lotta Thinkin'.
: )
Mule's...are smarter than most Horses.
They are amazing Critters.
<3 

The Mule...will stand at the fence, weave back and forth...sizing up the Jump.
Then...
in one movement, jump the Tall Fence.

Guess...I'm trying to figure out, how...to make that leap.
A Little...{maybe...a Lot.} angry, that the fence...is even there.
because...you see, 
It
 Shouldn't Be.

I've never believed...This Fence...
 'wrongfulness'
isn't Jumpable.
It's just trying to figure it out...
Size...it Up, 
makes me a little, or a lot...
'Twitchy'.

oh dear.

I'll try to find a Mule Jumpin' Video...
and post it, above.
<3
{Eat Your Heart's Out....Fancy, English Ridin'....'Hunter Jumper'...Thoroughbred Ridin' Folks.}
: )

I've always loved...Mules.
<3
 Owned two Teams, back, in the day.
{Molly, and Kate, and, Co-Jack...and Jacoby <3 }
Mules...are Amazing Critters.
Much...different than a Horse.
They've outsmarted me, a time, or two,
; )
but...
are Such Loyal...Hard Working...
Companions.
<3

Dad preferred to Farm with Mules.
He said...when he mowed the ditch's, he tried to always use Mules.
While mowing ditch's...once in awhile...you'd hit Bumblebee's nests.
Dad, said... Horse's...would go wild, get stung, and...then go Completely Crazy.
He'd taken a few Insane Rides...trying to hold a Team of Horses back, after being attacked by angry Bees.

But...Mules, he said...
would Freeze, when the Bee's began to swarm.
Stand completely Still, then...very slowly...walk out, and away, from the Angry Bees.
That's...Smart.
<3

Mule's...aren't stubborn, really....
I, learned when I was a Kid, they're just smarter than me, at times.
: )
If they don't want to go...somewhere, there's Usually... a Very Good Reason.
They...
 Knew Better.
; )
'Critter's' are The Best 'Teacher's'...on The Planet.
<3 <3 <3 

I'm gonna find my way, to The Rabbit Hole, in a bit.
Put my 'Blinder's On'...until I reach the door.

Love..to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



 

No comments: