Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Revival.

This afternoon...some Dear Friends... who have carried me in Prayer, invited me to a 'Revival'...I, guess...you'd call it, this evening.

It was so thoughtful...of them, to think to include...me.
<3
I reminded them...that I don't belong to any organized religion...
We've discussed it, and The Lord, many times...over the years.
<3
I've studied...with many, 'Organized Religions'...since I was a child, and...into my early 30's.
 Appreciated them all...but, came to the conclusion...for myself, I preferred to visit with
 The Lord...privately...personally...on my own.
John, and our Kid's...have done the same.

The last time...I was at a 'Revival'...like this one, was when I was about 8 years old.
The Lady...who was teaching me Piano...invited me, to come along.
She was very Devoted...to The Lord.

<3

I'm a big...old... sinner, The Lord knows it, I've never denied...it.
{If you read my Blog, or...Facebook...post's, well...Ya'll Know. <3 }
: )
At the end of the Revival...tonight...the Preacher walked through the crowd,...straight to me... and asked my name...as I shook his hand...with a Firm Grip.
: )
Don't know why...I answered him... this, way...when he asked my name...
but...
looked him square...in his eyes...and replied...

"Who do ya want me...to be?" : )
With a Grin.
: )

Guess, I'm not only a big old sinner, I'm kind of a rebel...too.
<3
: )

The Preacher said... "You're a child...of God."
I agreed, and told him...
"Yep...I Love Him...
and, He's The Only...One, I'll ever have to answer to."
: ) 

Ya can't take me...anywhere.
<3
: )

I Thanked my Friend's...for including me, again...before I left.
<3
Told them...how Dear, and Priceless...Their Prayer's Are.
They've Carried Me, and My Family...over the last several years.

We All...I, believe...Pray...to The Same God.
Creator.
no matter.

Faith...is a Very...Personal Thing.
well...
It is...to me.
<3

I, personally...can't allow any 'human'...to come between me, and The Word.

Just...sayin'.

The First...Bible Verse...I learned, as a child...was John 3:16
Priceless.
<3

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C. 











 

No comments: