Monday, May 27, 2013

Turn Out The Lights... The Party's...Over....

The Memorial Day Weekend Sale...
oh my...
I'll have all sorts of Stories to tell...
but...
they aren't to be told...tonight...
When the last Folks...found their...way... from the Rabbit Hole...
this Eve...
I walked through....
blowing out candles...
and...turning off...lights...
The Old...Willie Nelson Song...came to mind...
and...I whispered...to the little...shop....
"well...let's call it a night...my Friend...
 The Party's...
over...
: )"
The Rabbit Hole...and I...I think...feel the same way...this Eve...
It...as I...
am ready...to Dim....my Lights...
I stood... and looked around...
 in the Sepia toned...Shadows...
listening...to the gentle...murmur...of the fountain...
gazing...at the last... candle to be extinguished....
another song...came to mind...
"If You Could Read my Mind"
yes...
If you could read my mind...Love...
what a Tale...my Thoughts could tell...
I think...we felt... a relief...
as...the lights...went out....
yes...
All good things...must end...
we both... need....a little...
Alone...time...
Together...
as...
The Rabbit Hole...
brings All...the
 Good Things...
out...
in me...
: )
It was...a Wonderful...Sale...
Filled with...Many....Many...
Many...
Blessings....
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 


No comments: