Friday, May 31, 2013

Summertime....

I kept...steadily...hauling Treasures...
to The Rabbit Hole...
today...
and....
So...
Enjoyed...Playing...
with...
all of those....
Wonderful....
Old...
Toys...
{As I stood back...tonight...I realized... some folks... put out the
 Old...Red...White...and Blue
over Memorial Day...and...The Fourth...of July...
The Rabbit Hole... always... always... has a little...Old Glory...
 here...and there....
Some...of the Old...Flags...I have gathered...over many...many years....
are...worn...
 to say the very least....
and...some...may say...
I should have them...put to rest...
but...I can not....
I display them...Proudly....Year 'Round....
Totally...as...found....
: ) }
 
I slung the Old...Patriotic Batting up on the Farm Door...
and Hung...The Watermelon...Print...
yes...
Summer... Time.....
Gnarly Old...Truck...
in Remnants...
of...Red...White...and Blue....
: )
Letters... from....Home...
long...ago...
Vintage Lighting....
I never care... if it should sell...
It always warms.... everything....
gently....
: )

No comments: