Monday, May 20, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend Sale.... Opens Friday Morn...at 8 Bells!!! LOADS...Coming!!!!

Worked putting more out...yesterday...inside...
Storm...last night...and one again, they say...tonight....
We'll be putting tents up...Tuesday or Wednesday....
Then...I'll have Images...of some of the BIG...Stuff!
There is going to be ...
A...Lot!
Much won't be here...until Thursday!
Had a Great Call....yesterday...some other Friends...
who will be joining us...
with a GREAT  LOAD!!!!
Yee Haw!!!
Don't Miss...This...Sale..!!!
Love to ya!
Barb C.


Gnarly Bird Bath!

More...Beautiful...Paper Thin.... Stemware!
{hanging...high...from the Silage Fork!}
1880s Lamp Bracket...and ... Plumes!
Cool Mirrors...just in...for the Sale!
Old Farm...Photos!
Love 'em!

Uh....huh.... : )
I went through...Stacks...of Old Images.... yesterday.... Love...The Farm Life... Photos!
True! True! True!
There are...Loads....of the turn of the last Century...post cards....
Darling...ones!
Love this late 1800's Butter Server... {could be used for Cheese Balls...today....}
I love it..because..it has a Farmer on it...holding a Scythe...
Cool....
Hand...Decorated...Sugar Cubes.... : )
LOVE...These....
The are Vintage...and...sooooo
Sweet....
{no...pun...intended...: ) }
Look...Spring...Flowers....
Lily...of the Valley....
: ) : ) : )
Lace....Old...Silver Plate....and a Broom Holder... : )
Farm...Gnarliness...
Do you...recall...the little...Pine...Drawer...I was Moving Heaven and Earth...to find...last Fall????
While Flying...in the House...last night...
through the Breeze Way....like I have done...a Thousand times...
I felt...something...
'Smiling'...at me...
and...stopped Dead...in my Tracks!!!!
yes...
There it sat...
on the Old Pie Safe...
Pretty as You Please...
I nearly...DROPPED!!!!
I had to run...to the Lap Top...and pull up the image...of the piece it went to... to be...
SURE!!!
yes..
That...was...it....: )
{see...this is why...I have other eyes... look....when I lose something....like my Purse....or Car Keys.... my Purse...was Not...there....if it had just been me....searching...yes... I know...I could miss it.... there were Loads....of folks searching for that...
This....we only searched...The Shop...Green House....Trailer...Storage Garage....and...I called half the State...Tracking it...and...it sat...no more than...5 feet from me...while I was doing so...just...on the other side...of a wall...
oh...my....Lord...
Send in the Men...with The Little White Coats!}
 

No comments: