Friday, May 3, 2013

It's The Simple...Things... That Mean... the Most... : ) yes...These Are...The Good Old Days... : )

I just...snapped this image.... right outside...the door...
The Tulips...are Loving The Rain...
It's All...Good... : )
 
It's Raining...again...today...
I thought... maybe...I'd just not go...to What Cheer...
After all...
not too many Folks...will be there....
It's Cold... and...Wet....
Then...I got to thinkin'...
It's been raining and windy... the last two days...
and...I thought...
What a Gift...that has been....
: )
No...there aren't Crowds...of People...
Things...aren't being Sold... Left...and Right...
and...I thought a little more...
about... the Gifts... I have been Blessed with...
because...of The Rain...
If it was Beautiful....
I'd be running Hard....
Focused...on my Booth....and Selling...
Instead...
I have had Time...
to meet...with my Neighbors...
Visit...with Them....
Be...Inspired..by Their...'Journey'...
and Devotion...
to these...Old...Soulful Things...
Not...Beat the Ford...down the road....
take it...
Slow....and Easy....
and...Enjoy...The Journey...
See...and Appreciate... The Blessings...in my life...
That...all too often...become a Blur on The Fast...Track....
Yes...there is a Season...for Everything...
Why...in The World...Wouldn't I go back...
Today...
Just Think..
what Gifts... may be waiting....
in the Rain...Today...
: )
oh my...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 


No comments: