Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Children's....Nursery Rhymes... : )

I had a Busy Day...yesterday...
Went...and spent a couple of hours...with Mama....
She thinks...I work too hard...
and said... I need to come...and get her...
She'll Help Me!
: )
That's my Mama...
: )
{I told her...I might just have to do that! She'd better Eat Her Wheaties!!!! Just...in Case!}
: )
Got groceries...placed...Ads...for The Memorial Day Weekend Sale...while shopping...
{what did I ever do...without a cell phone...? )
Then...worked outside...
It was around 95....yesterday....
but... Lovely...
I capped the day off...with Hard....Sweet Tea...
oh...yeah....
Life.....is...Good...
Love to ya!
Barb C.
{I'm heading down..... The Rabbit Hole...
now...
It's a Beautiful Morn...I'm going to sip...my Stout Brew....listen to the Fountain...
and Process...
: ) }



Why is it...
Everything...looks...
Better...
in...'Old'....?
: )
The New....Horse....
I found the one...hanging on Dad's Old Cupboard....
Sunday...at Gold Rush...
He has had quite a Journey...I think..: )
He was caked...with mud....
and is...flat...
I gently...bathed him...
and...placed him...on the Old Doors....
He seems...quite...content....
: )
I brought in...the totes....from the Presentation Booth...at Heart of Country...last night...
I had pulled...some of the most...Old Soulful....friends.... from the house....for it...
I have been so busy... I hadn't been able to get to them...until...now...
It was like...Christmas....
as I carefully...unwrapped them....
and...put them...back in their...'Homes'....
I missed them...
I didn't know...how much....
until...then...
: )
It was 95...or so...yesterday...I capped the Day...off..
with a Little...Hard....Sweet Tea....
Life...is...Grand...: )
Cheers....: )
{Sweet Tea....looks better...in 'Vintage'...as well...
tho...
Hard...Sweet Tea... looks pretty Good...
in a Red...Solo...Cup...
as well...
: ) }

Children's....Nursery Rhymes.... : )

No comments: