Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day Three....It Rained...It...Poured.... but....It Was...All...Good!!! : ) {sometimes...ya just have to sit back... at the end...of a Long...day... sip....a Glass of Wine... take a drag....from a Stogie....and say..."Hmmmmm"....: ) }

It was...an Amazing Day Three!!!
Tomorrow is The Last Sale Day!!!
Come Visit!!!
{Some Brave Souls...have come...Every Day!!!}
We'll be Wheelin' and Dealin'!
See Ya...In The Morn!
Opens at 8 Bells!!!
Rain...Wind...or...
SHINE!!!
SHINE!!!
SHINE!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
Tonight...as I was blowing out candles... I caught a Glimpse....of myself...in the mirror....
Lord...
I'm tired....
I've been soaked... many times....over....
and...
have moved...mountains....the last many days...: )
Yet...I'm so....Very Thankful...for Everything....
Mother Nature doesn't stand a Chance....
against.... the Most...Amazing.... Friends....
and Customers...that have found their way...Down The Rabbit Hole....
God....
Bless....Them...
The Rabbit Hole...
and
I....
Humbly Thank....
Each and Every One....who have Graced Us...with Their Presence...
: )
One of my Very...Favorite Cupboards...straddles...the Door...to the Rabbit Hole...
I can't close the doors....
It's....Cold....
I hung this Amazing...Vintage Lace Panel....to help....with the wind....
One...wouldn't think a little....Lace.....would make a difference...
Think...Again....
It's Not Only....Beautiful...
but...
Holds Her Own...
Against The Wind!!!
: )
I sold...the Twin...to this Beauty...at Gold Rush...
{I had never seen one like it...}
This Morn... I was looking in Caroline's Booth....
and...here it is!
I had to buy it...
LOVELY!!!
You...have No...Idea.... how much...is here...
Tomorrow...is the Last Day....of the Sale...
Hope to see ya....
There are Loads of Amazing Treasures...Waiting...for You!!!
Simply...Soulful....
as I walked through...the shop...this Eve....
I got lost.... in the Soulfulness....
The Little....Shop...
is...my...Therapy....
This Darling Man...Never Misses.... The Sales...
He gathers Old Photos...
He had found a Pile....  as he and I were walking...after he had paid...for his Treasures....
I told him...we should peek...inside the Big Tent...
I had just re set a display...and...I always...include...Old Photo's...
Thought...there may be a few more...he hadn't seen...
He found three...
One... had several Folks...standing in front of a Barn... with their Teams...of Horses...
I said...as I looked at it... "There is a name...on the Barn... I can't make it out.... can you...?"....{I kept digging for other images....in the Old Cupboard....as he read the name... that was written...on The Barn...}
He said... " It says... T. H. CON N E R..."
I froze...
as...My...Last Name...is...
C O N N E R
oh...my....
oh...my...
I told him...
he couldn't have....that one...: )
He Totally...Understood...
I Thanked Him...for Coming Out...In The Storm....
{he had actually called.... wondering if we'd be Open.... and said...he wouldn't have blamed us...if we weren't....
 I said..."Rain...or Shine"...we are 'In'... No Matter!}
If...he wouldn't have been so...intense...about the particulars...on these images...we NEVER...would have caught this....
He...made me look...Hard.... and...notice...the Writing........
Yes...this...is what I always talk about...in these...Wonderful...Old...Treasures...
Some How...
They Always...Always...find their Way....
to the...
Right...Hands...
 
Amy...and...Lydia...
Looking...at The Treasure...
They came back...to pick up...a piece of Furniture....Amy had bought...Friday...
What a Gift...it was to see them...
I...Love...them...
So....
: )
It was...so...Difficult...to read... the writing on the Old Image....
I'm sure...these are Relatives...
I'll be checking out my 'Conner'...Book...
my Dad's Cousin, Freda, put together....
soon...
what...
an...
Amazing....Gift!!!!
{I'll have Many...Goose Bump Stories...to share...next week...from this Sale...: ) }
"Hmmmmmm".....
As I sat...tonight... in front of the Lap Top...getting work done...
I realized...I was still wearing the Victorian Lace Cuffs.... I had slipped on this Morn...
while re setting Displays...in The Gazebo...
They are...Lovely....
Had...to Try Them...On!!!
I had forgotten I owned these...{ : ) }
Think I bought them from Pegadoo...
I sat....and wondered...
Who...wore them...last...
a Hundred Years ago...or Better...
and...at what Event...
What...Conversations...they had heard...
Hmmmmmm...
I gotta tell ya...
They Heard...and Experienced Much....
Today!
: )
Yes....It's All...
about....
The Journey...
: )

No comments: