Friday, May 17, 2013

A...'Snippit'... of The Memorial Day Weekend Sale....

As I worked... around the Rabbit Hole...today...
I captured a few images...of what will be here...next weekend...
I'm picking up another Load...in the Morn...
Friends...and Neighbors... are bringing...what sounds like...
Wonderful....Old....Treasures...
{and...Lots...of...'em... }
: )
This...truly is... a Thimbleful....
I'll keep posting...daily...
This is going to be...a...Great... Sale....
Don't...Miss...It!
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
This is...The Big....Mama...
We All...Struggled With.....last night....
She is....out of sorts..{we have to put the Crown...and Back... back on.......and...put all of the shelves...back in...}
but...
She will be...Singing...by...Sale Time....: )
She's a Beauty...
Five feet wide...or so...and...under 8 feet tall...
Two Pieces....
I Can't...wait... to Display Her Out!!!
{She'll be in one of the Big Tents...}
{I picked up...a Lovely set of Dishes...this morn...Just...for her....
The Colors...were...Perfect...! }
{She's...kind of a Creamy....White... Lovely....}
 
There will be...LOADS...of Darling....Statuary....
 
 
This...Old...Tin Bath Tub...makes my knees...weak...: ) {I Love...my Baths...: ) }
It will be in the Shop...
Love...Love...Love...IT!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: