Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello....Darlin'.... : )

Baby...is Back...in my Arms....Again...: )
Don't know...if it was all the Prayers....
or....Simply....being Home Sick....
That brought the Old Darling...
Back...
But...The Old Purse....came Home...to Roost...
As I was showing a piece of furniture... to some Sweet Girls....
late this morn...
Sitting...as Pretty...as She Pleased...
was...The Old Gal...
Front...and Center... where we had ALL looked....a Dozen...times...
It...was not...there.... yesterday....
and...
Nothing...was missing....
not a Penny....
or...a Whiff... of Patchouli Scent...: )
oh my....
: )
Had a Great...Day...Sold a Ton!
Looks like it's going to be a Light...Load.... coming Home....
{Unless....I buy... a Bunch....before...I head South...: ) }
Only Two Weeks...until The Memorial Day Weekend Sale!!!
Thanks...to Everyone...For....Everything...
Love...Love...Love... Ya!
Barb C.
{The First Thing I did.... when I found the Old Gal....
was...Slather Patchouli On!!!!!}
: ) : ) : )
Then...made a Million...Calls....: )
{Thanks...so much to Colleen...for The Birthday Cake! What a Doll....!
and....I was sooooo Sorry to hear...Our Gold Rush...Fairgrounds...
 Best...Buddy....Dave....
passed away...this Winter... 
I was....So Very... Sad....to hear this...news....today....
I Missed...him...right away...
Thought....he had retired....or...was on Vacation...
He's...with The Lord....
We All....LOVED him....so.....
He was our...Angel....here....
He....Is....Missed....
God Bless Ya....Dave....
Love...
and...Prayers...to His....Many...Friends
and...Family....}
 
Playlist didn't have Patsy..."Back in Baby's Arms".....but...Conway...will do...
"Hello....Darlin' "
You....could have Knocked me Over...with a Feather... when I opened the door....
to the Old Cupboard.... we had All...Looked in...a Dozen Times....yesterday...
to see 'er.... sitting...all alone....front...and center....
oh my...
 
Ahhhhhh....
Sweeeeet....Patchouli!
: )
{Antiquer's... should...Never....Paint...Their...Nails....: )
Silly...}
Dan and Jo...brought me a Glass of Wine...at the End of Our Day....
{Bless...Their...Hearts!!!!}
I sat...on the Old Sofa...
Sippin'...The Sweet...Nectar....
Feet up....
Then...a Cool Cat....with a Camera....strolled by...
asked if he could get a picture...
of...
me....
: /
I said..."Sure".... He took a couple....of my Dirty....
Working Woman's....
Pink High Tops....
as well...
: )
It Cracked Me Up!
{Pay Back...for All of The Images...I Have Insisted on! }
{The Floral Picture....is Not For Sale.... Just...Showing it...to a Friend... }
I am...Still Unpacking Smalls!
oh my...: )
I have sold...nearly All....of the concrete.....
There was some Heavy Stuff!
{One Girl....weighed...at the very least...300 pounds....
{we used a Fork Lift...to load her...}
I twisted my neck....again....moving her...
She sold....yesterday....
and...I got her...loaded in their SUV....
That...was a Trick!
{The Sweet Folks...that bought her...were 75 and 85...their Son...is going to...unload her....: )
I Made Them...PROMISE Me...they....would NOT Attempt to!!!!}
I was telling some Girls...about...my neck....
this morn...
a Nice...Man...overheard...as he was walking past....
and Volunteered to give me....a Neck Massage!!!!
I said...."SURE!"....
{The Girls...said... "You Really do...live a Charmed...Life....: ) "}
Yeah....I Really....Really...DO!
Ahhhhhhh....
{sigh.....: ) }
The Man...Had...Magic...Hands!!!
{holy....smokes...: ) }
L. O. V. E.
I have...Two....Cupboards....Left....
and...This one....May....be Sold...
I'll be Sad....
It's a Sweet Heart!
Love the Folks...I got it from...
I'd like to Play....with it...a bit...Longer...: )
It was Busy...today....
I just kept...pluggin' away....putting more and more....smalls out...
Tomorrow...It will...be all...the Other Way....
It will....be So.... Good....to get Home.....
I've had a Wonderful...Time...
The People....are....Incredible....here...
{ Love...'em...}
but...
I'll be Glad....to be...Home....
yes...I will....: )
 

No comments: