Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day Three!!! oh my... : ) {We're OPEN!!! : ) }

Oh My!
Cold...Rain....but...
It's All... Good...
Many Brave Souls...found their way here.... yesterday...
{Bless Their Hearts!!!}
and we had visitors...until...Dusk....
The Day...Flew!!!
There are still....LOADS of Treasures!
Corner Cupboards....
Tables...
Hardware....
Glassware...
Farm Junk....
Wicker....
LOADS!
Come Visit!!!
Wear Your Rain Gear!!!
Dress WARM...
{tho...the Rabbit Hole is Toasty! I Fired Up The Furnace!}
We have all had a Lot....of Laughs...
yes...we....Have...
: )
and...have said...Over and Over....
"It Is...What It Is!!!!"
and...
'It's'...
All....
Good....
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
As Mark and Sara stepped in...out of the Down Pour...yesterday Morn... The first words he uttered were
"At least The Wind's Not Blowin!!!" : )
I felt like immediately knocking on wood.... and should have...because shortly there...after...
It Blew!
: )
Late in the Evening...we found Warmth... in the Rabbit Hole....
I popped the Cork...on my Birthday Bottle of Wine....
and relaxed....
: )
Liz and Miss. Scarlett...popped out... last night....
I had found a couple of Dolls while cleaning.... they were...Liz's years ago.... she didn't want them back... I stashed them...in the Corner Cupboard....{can't bring myself...to let them...go...}
 Scarlett saw them there.... a month ago....
Last night...she made a Bee Line...to the Old Cupboard....
Pulled them out....
Hugged and Kissed them....
Then....Shooooooooshed us.... to be 'Very....Quiet....'... as she carefully...put them away....
: )

No comments: