Thursday, May 9, 2013

Headed...North!

The Truck..is Loaded...Heavy!
Cupboards...Tables...Statuary....{Loads...of Bunnies...Piggies...Statues...and a Great...One of a Kind...Bird Bath!}
Sofa...Funky Upholstered Chairs....
an Early Walnut Fireplace Mantle....
Gnarly Foot Stools.... Garden Related Treasures....
Quilts...an Old Clock....Wooden Bowls....
and Mountains...of  Dibby Dabbies!
I got my Fanny Chewed...by Peg...for taking this on....
but... I couldn't...not....
I will not be putting up walls....
and it will be...what it will be...
Booths...Full...of Great Stuff!!!

just....not so much...
Presentation....
I won't have time...to
 Build a House...
and Furnish It!
so.....
Come Dig!
{I'll be the Booth...with Straw...Wall to Wall! }
Located at The Olmsted Co. Fairgrounds... Rochester, MN.
I'm in Gram North... on the Back...wall...: ) }
Show Opens at 8 a.m. Friday Morn! and Runs through Sunday!}
Hope to see ya!
Barb C.


No comments: