Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thanks to All...Who made my Birthday...So....Beautiful!!!

Thank You...to All...
who Called... sent Lovely Cards...Stopped By....Face Booked...Texts... Brought...Flowers...
and sent...E-Mails...
With Such...Lovely...Wishes...
: ) : ) : )
Mother Nature...Blessed me...with a Beautiful Day....that I spent...Scrounging...
Second Hand Shops!
I found a Darling...Pair of Shoes!
Was Blessed with some Great Antiques...and a Wonderful...Old Cupboard...that I had tried to buy...years ago.... that was already sold...when I first, saw it...
: )
Thanks...to Donna...who came by...and brought a Lovely Gift...and Card...
and...
The Secret Birthday Fairy...
who left me a Wonderful Bottle of Wine....
in the Green House...
that was a Lovely Surprise...this Morn!
I am...So...Very...Blessed!
Thank You All!!!!
I'm picking up...and loading today....
so...Have to Fly!!!!
Love You!
and...
Thank...You!
Barb C.
 
What a Wonderful Gift...seeing this...Mama Robin....Nesting...on the Old Out House Door...
Next...to The Rabbit Hole!
Thanks...for the Beautiful...Touching...Cards...
: )
Thanks...for the SURPRISE!!!!
Blessings!

No comments: