Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm....Back.... : )

Oh...My....Lord...
What a Trip...
Liz and Miss Scarlett....at the Last Minute...
Bailed in the Ford... to come help...me unload...
at Gold Rush....
I threw a few more things on the Flat Bed....
Then...in the Cold...Pouring Rain....on the way....
We...Double Stacked Cupboards... Tables...
and Benches...
On The Ford!
Found a Ton...of Great Stuff!
oh my...
I was concerned....that I have Three Booths...and only Two....Cupboards....
to hold....stuff...
as I pulled away...from Home...
Now....
I don't know How...I'm going to get It All In!!!!
Liz and I were Soaked....
Then...Began to Unload...at the Fairgrounds...
In The Pouring...Rain...
{I forgot...my Coats...at HOME!!!}
Miss Scarlett...was Wound...for Sound....
after her Long Nap....getting to MN.
It was like...Herding a Cat....with her!
When I got to the Hotel...last night....
There wasn't a Spot....that Didn't HURT!!!
Liz is going to help...a couple hours.... this Morn...
get the rest of the Bigs...out...
Then...she and Scarlett....are heading home...
I don't have the Heart...to start Throwing Straw....
All of my Neighbors...are soooo 'Tidy'....
and...Straw... finds it's way...Everywhere!
Thanks...to my Neighbors....Dan...Tim and Roxie...for helping with the Mega Heavies...
It's Gonna be a FULL House!
and...take me all day...to get it pulled together....
Hope to see Ya!
Barb C.
{I just checked to see if my High Tops...got dry....they are damp...but...doable... Miss.Scarlett's... however...are not...
I'm sending Liz...and Miss. Scarlett...on their way.... It's Too Cold...to have them...out in this...
Thank God...for their Help! {and...the Ford...to Haul...the Spoils! I'll do...what I can...today..to get it all out...
 It will be Good...Enough!}


No comments: