Monday, May 13, 2013

What a....Ride....

I opened the door...of The Big Truck....this Eve....
{Carefully...very...Carefully... : ) }
First time I'd set foot outside...today....
I soaked in a Hot...bath...earlier...
then....slept...under a heat lamp....in the Old...lazy...boy....
watching fragments of NCIS re runs...
all afternoon...
My neck is Twisted... Big Time....
It Dawned on me...
as I was drifting...in...and out....of consciousness....
The Memorial Day Weekend Sale...is
ONE WEEK FROM FRIDAY!!!!
{May 24th....thru the 27th!!!}
Holy Smokes!
I won't have Peg...this time....
Her Granddaughter Graduates...in Florida....
so...it's gonna be a RIDE!!!!
The Truck...Looks Like...Heck...
I packed Extremely... Tight...at the front....
but had to rack...and stack...between...30 and 40...old...Plank Seat Chairs....in...
that I had bought....at Gold Rush....
{I may have  a couple hundred...more...coming for The Memorial Day Weekend Sale..: ) {oh...dear...: ) }
Plus...the Fragile....MASSIVE....Brass Chandelier...
oh my...
There was...no...way of being Organized...
yes...it's a....Ugly...Ugly...Load!
Yes...
It Is...What It Is!!!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 
I saw this...little Gerber Daisy...that had fallen from the plant...on the ride home...in the back....
Smiling Away...as I opened the back door....ever...so...Slowly... : )
oh yeah....what a Load!
Heather...and her Darling Mother... Bunny....
They bought the 8 foot tall...Farm House Cupboard...and drove a tiny...Subaru Pick up..
We had discussed me...hauling it...after the Show...North... to the Twin Cities....
{Lord....I didn't want to...}
We measured...
and calculated....
I truly...thought....we could...Make It Happen!!!
{Bunny...wasn't...so...sure...: ) Heather...said..."Will you...be my New....Best Friend?..."...: )
I told them..to run...get some GOOD ratchet straps....
{sent one of mine...with....}
and...we'd get that Cupboard...on!!!.
Yes...We...Did!!!!
Marianne... {Center}
she makes my Darling...'Simply Iowa'...'It Is What It Is'
Necklaces...: ) She Is...AMAZING!!! So...Creative...as is...Ari!!! WOW!
I sent fragments...of the Mouse Chewed...Civil War Newspapers...
from Iowa City...{Dad's Farm} for her to use....the print...and advertising...fragments....
These...Necklaces...are going to be...Extra...Special!!!!
Left...is her Daughter...Ari... The first time...I met Marianne... she was expecting her...
I can't Believe...how Time Flies!
Right...is One of her Best Buddies....!
They were Having so...much Fun...together....
I was SAD to see.my Ford Hub Cap....go away.... but... I knew...Marianne...
{also...a Mega Ford Truck Lover....} would give it a Great Home!
{I told her...I'd give her.... her money back...any time!!!!
She said...that wasn't likely...: )...
It's going in her Kitchen...
She...like...myself...
LOVED IT!!!!
{Thanks...to Ari...for watching my Booth...while I helped customers load....and...getting my Lunch! what a Doll!!!}
In this image...the Chandelier...doesn't look...so Big...
Trust me...
It's a DAWG!!!
{Thanks...Dan.. {Jo Dan's Antiques...my Gold Rush Neighbor!}
for helping me...HEFT!
Holy Smokes!
but....
Perfect for the Memorial Day Weekend Sale!!!
{I could have sold it...several times...after Jeff...delivered it...to the Fuso....
but...
I Really...Need It.....{sold the Chicago...ones...}
It will be for sale...at...The Sale!!!: )
Thanks...again...to Colleen.... for the Birthday Cake...: )
I shared it...with all of our neighbors...
After doing so... I didn't have a piece...for myself!
So...I Scraped The Pan!
{The Best Part!!!}
It Was....AWESOME!!!
 

No comments: