Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thank You...So...Very Much....

 
 
 
As the little Chalk Board reads....
just above my head....
"Thank You...So Very Much!!!"
It was a Tuff...weekend...
Friday....
ROCKED!!!
Saturday...Sunday and Monday....
well...
they were a little....damp...
But...all in all...
It was WONDERFUL....
I don't remember many moments...alone...
Folks...came with Umbrellas... and Rain Gear....
and Shopped!
{Janelle {'The Farmer's Wife'...who is having her Sale...Friday... and Saturday
on the Hi Way between Marengo and Williamsburg}
and The Oxford Boys....
Really....Really....Got Dumped On...
Sunday!!!!
But...they...Made'er Happen!
oh...my...
What...Sweet Hearts...
: ) : ) : ) }
I can't Thank... all of my Dear...Friends... who Helped....Tirelessly....
and brought...
Amazing...Treasures...Enough!!!
Carolyn....was such a Trooper.... Cleaning Away!!!
Jan...oh my...She Saved Me!!!!
She popped out...Thursday, to lend a Hand...
and bring some...Awesomeness...
That Girl... Whipped it Into Shape!
She Blew My Mind!!!
Lynn and Lea... oh my...
After driving 90 miles...to get here...Twice....in the week...
Bailed In... and Helped...so...Much... : )
I am Thankful...with the Weather Forecast...
Everyone... Came...and Brought Amazing Things!!!!
Mark... who has been working so many hours...
with his Auto Glass Business... still... found time...to bring Huge Loads!
{Thanks  Kelsey!!!}
and...Stay With Me...
Every Day!!!
All Day!!!
Tom and Paula...
They brought...some Awesomeness!!!
and It Sold! Sold! Sold!!!
Thanks...for Blessing the Sale... with...such...Gnarliness...: )
{and...Thank You...for The Gift... of The Concrete Moon...and Star..: )
 it has found a 'Forever...Home' }
Lynn and Lea...
oh my...Folks Look So Forward to Your Farm...Gnarliness!
Thank You!
Thank You...Both...So...Much...
: )
{and...Thank You...for The Darling...Heart Shaped Horse Shoe...: ) and Beautiful...Plant....: ) : ) : ) } 
Carolyn...kept bringing Loads...and Loads...
She had some...Darling... Things!
{Thank You...for the Beautiful...Pitcher...
I...Love IT!}
Darrel and Colleen...
oh my...
This was their first time here....
THEY SOLD OUT!!!
TWICE!!!
Awesome Stuff!!!
{they are Coming Back! to The Fall Harvest Sale!!!}
Thank You...Both...
for Everything...
{Thanks...for the Lovely...Homemade... Refreshments...and BROWNIES!!! oh my...}
: ) : ) : )
Darlene...
Thanks...for All of The Great Garden Décor!
{and...Bottle of Wine..: ) {and...Treat...for Polly!}
A Special...
THANKS
to Cindy...for keeping the Books...Straight!!!
You...{and...Tom..}
TOTALLY ROCK!!!
Love You!!!
And...Thanks...to All of The Friends...and Neighbors... who Contributed...so Beautifully...
and...
Thank You...
to All of The Folks... who Braved the Weather....
came...and Visited...
some...every day...
oh...my...
: )
It Truly....Takes a Village....
{Thanks...to John...Justin...Liz...and Hoss...for putting up the Tents.... {sigh...}
They...were a HUGE BLESSING!!!
I have some.... stories... to share...
I'll do that in the coming days....
Once Again...
Thank You...
Love...You...
Barb C.
{I always think of the song..."To Sir With Love"... when I Deeply...want to Thank... Folks...
as... we are all...
Students...
on this...Journey...
Called...'Life'...
As...we Struggle through...it....
Just...as in our School Days....
we...know...
They Live...on...and on...
Yes...the...'Sirs'...
Angels...
that...Continually...
Hold my...hand...
never...leave my side...
and... Daily....
Take me... from...
Crayons...to....Perfume....
with...
Lessons...
Blessings...
Gifts...
that...are so...
Huge...
I know... I could Never...
Repay....them...in my
Lifetime...
I am...Blessed...to have sooooo Many...
'Sirs' ... in my...
Life...
: )
Our Pegadoo... is Fine...
 we talk...Daily...
I will see her...this week...
{MISSED HER!!!}
She has been...BUSY...and Travelling with Family...
{what a Blessing...That...Is.... : ) : ) : ) }
She says..."HI!!! Love You!!!" to All...
and was So...Sorry...she couldn't be here...
I am Thankful...
This...was...Tuff....
and...She's...Always...Always...at My Side....
Yes...The Mad...March Hare...
and...The Hatter...
We're...never...too Far...Apart...
a little thing...called...'miles'... can't keep us...apart...
: ) }
 
 
Mark...and Sara....
What Gifts....
: )
Carolyn and Lea...
oh my...
I was Down to The Wire...
They....Made It Happen!!!
Thank...You!!!


This image...was taken during The Garden Party...of Lynn and Lea...
Love It!
Them...Too!!!
Jan...
What can I say....
{I'm surprised my Little Kodak....could get a glimpse of her...
She Was...FLYING!!!
Holy Smokes!!!
I kept bringing in.... LOADS...
She kept saying...
"GREAT!!! Bring me...MORE!!!"
oh my... }
Miss. Scarlett.... oh my.....
Sweet...Cindy....
God...Bless...Ya!!!
Love Ya!


I didn't get an Image...of Darrel and Colleen... this...was from last year....
This...isn't the First Time...Colleen...has come to...the Rescue...
She and Darrel... work so hard....
I feel Blessed... that they...took the Time...to Bring...such Wonderful...Things...
Thank...You....
Both....
: )


No comments: