Monday, May 6, 2024

Pups... Lilacs, and Patron.


Folk's were picking up Big Purchases, from The Estate Sale, today.
so... 
headed there early, this mornin'.
: )
 Had to pack up a few things there... myself.

The Friends, who bought the Fridge, and Stove.... brought their Beautiful Corgi Pup.
<3 <3 <3 
She and I... had a Great Visit, while everyone was Loading!!
<3 <3 <3 



Old Pals...
Jan, Don... and Baby Bo!!
We got Everything Loaded, as neighbors stopped by, to shop a little more, at The Estate Sale.
<3

Didn't get Home... until mid afternoon.
Just... as me, and Sally... were pulling in at The Rabbit Hole...
Who Do I See???
: )
Pal, Steph!!
: )
'Soul Sister'
<3 <3 <3 
; )
{Steph... is Equally 'Irish'. : ) }


It's my Birthday... today.
; )

I'd cut some Beautiful Lilacs, last night.
When I stepped out of Jethro last night, finally at Home,
The Wind... 
caught their Scent.
<3
Intoxicating.
<3
added to them, today.
'Birthday Bouquet'.
<3


Have had several...Lovely offers, to spend this 'day'... and 'Evening'... 
'Out' to 'Celebrate'.
: )
Grateful for Them All.
<3
but...
I've spent many Days... 
in a Whirlwind.
{Years}
'this'
 Birthday'...
 believe...
I'd like to enjoy, quietly.
: )
with...
Pups,
Lilacs,
and...
Patron.
; )

Told my Dear Pals, with Such.. Kind Offers,
"Life... has been a little Too... 'Peopley', for far too long.
; )
'This'...
Is
 'My'
 Day.
<3
 I prefer to share it, 
with...
Lilacs, Pups, and Patron.
; )
No Apologies."
; )

 Pups... Lilacs, and Patron.
<3
Priceless.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Pal, Steph... wanted to stop by this evening. 
Told her "no". : ( 
Our Home Stinks... from The Flooding, a few days ago.
: (.....
I couldn't be home... when the rain hit, a few days ago...
was conducting the Estate Sale.
Sadly...
It Smells
now...
like, Water Got Inside, where it Never Did 'Before',
Fairfax's and IDOT's ...
Wrongful 
'Bike Trail'...
Accomodations.
: (
Fairfax's Mayor... Wished me a happy birthday, today...<3
I'm going to invite her, to do a Nose Test.
: )
She's been in our Home, 'before'.
Many Have.}
; )
<3
Maybe..
we can grow Morel Mushrooms Under This Wrongful Mess.
; )

No comments: