Friday, May 17, 2024

Put a little 'Gravel in my Travel... Unwound, and Unraveled'... at the End of This... Day. {Memorial Day Weekend Sale... is Comin' Fast!!}

Worked most of the day cuttin' brush.
: )
then...
Pal, Cheryl... popped in, this afternoon, and brought Flowers!!
<3
Was More than Ready... for a Break, when Cheryl arrived.
; )
Cheryl asked me if there was anything she could do to Help!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
all I could Think to ask, was for her to PRAY!!
: )
oh my.
Couldn't Begin to 'direct' anyone...
when, I'm Spinnin'... Myself!!
GADS!!
: )

So Much to Get Done.
oh my.
The Good News, after my break, went inside The Rabbit Hole.
It was cooler, there.
Began replacing light bulbs.
So many... bulbs needed replacing.
???
I'd misplaced my 'right arm', 
{DeWalt Drill}
after the Anamosa Show.
Things get strewn... during 'Events'.
Too Many Hands!!
<3
Oh My.


When I replaced the bulb... in the Paul Bunyan Cupboard...
: )
Guess what that Light...
Put a 'Shine' On!!
<3 <3 <3 
The Lost Is Found!!!
: )
Got That Bad Boy... on The Charger, tonight.
; )
Now...
We're Cookin' With Gas!!
: )
Made My Day!!
<3

Called Pal, Dale... who is bringing things to The Sale.
Asked him if he had any extra 'T' posts, and a bale of Straw.
: )
He Did!!
{kinda... ; )  What Dale thought was Straw,  in his old Barn... is actually... Hay. ; ) 
No Worries!! We'll Make It Work!!
After the long drought... my Hay Guy, Kevin... is bone dry... when it comes to Straw.}

Dale lives about 20 miles West... of The Rabbit Hole.
When I'd had All... I could Take, this... late, afternoon,
me, and The Ford...
decided to take the Back Roads to Dale's Farm.
: )
All Gravel... and Level 'B' Roads.
<3
Follow my nose, instead of 4 lane highways.
<3
: )


<3 <3 <3


We got a little Mud... on The Tires.
: )
Felt GREAT!!!!!
<3
GREAT!!!
<3

Tomorrow... is gonna be a Zero, getting anything done at The Rabbit Hole, 
for The Memorial Day Weekend Sale.
Helping Friend, Lee... with Evelyn's 'Garage' Sale.
It's City Wide Garage Sales, in Fairfax... tomorrow.
Need be there by 7:30 a.m.
Her Sale... runs 'til 3.
: )
then...
 heading to John's oldest Granddaughter's {Lillie} Graduation Party.
: )
Where Have The Years Gone???
Wow.
Wow.
oh... my.
; )

I'll be Back At It...
Sunday.
: )

So Incredibly Grateful...
for 
Those Wonderful Iowa...
 Mud, and Gravel Roads.
<3 <3 <3 
they...
somehow...
keep me halfway sane.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for ALL!!

Barb C.


{Helper, Brandon... is going to mow... here, tomorrow afternoon.
Praise God!!
; )
May have to be a little late, gettin' to Lillie's Graduation.
: )
but, 
I'll Get There!!}
: )

No comments: