Thursday, May 16, 2024

Tick Tock... oh my.


Love... that Cameron, from The Cedar Rapids Gazette!!
; )
She Always does Such a Great Job, with our ads.
<3
: )

Went to unload... The Ford, this morning...
and found a 'Surprise'.
: )

???


Oh My!!
; )
It's a late 1800's Long Drop...
Ansonia, 
Schoolhouse Clock.
: )
<3
Seems... it might need a little work, but...
when I have a moment, 
I'll Give It My Best Shot!!
; )
<3


Unloaded all of the Lovely...
Concrete Statuary, this mornin'.
: )
The only pieces... I'll need a hand with, are The Massive Cocks.
; )
{Roosters}
: ) : ) : ) 
Sorry, had to 'Drop'... That One.
: ) : ) : )
Peg would be So Proud!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!
<3

I'm beyond... Tired.
Heartbroken, too.
It's 'Show Time'...
can't get away.
Our Family... is hurting, please keep them All...
in Your Prayers.
<3


Worked on getting things cleaned up...
and planted up, today.
The Herbs... smelled so Good, as I planted them, in the old Cupola top.
It's been a long time.
; )


This Big Urn...
has the backside Blown Out of It.
{Kicked out of it... : (}
It was a gift, from Daughter, Liz... many years ago.
I... wouldn't let her throw it away.
<3
It's Beautiful...
in 
One Piece, or... a Dozen.
; )
<3



Happy, Happy....
Birthday, to Pal...
Patti!!
{left}
{Fern Hill. South Amana, Iowa.}
<3
and...
Thanks... to 
Steph, her Beautiful Daughter... and Dear Friend.
{right}
{Frond Design Studios, Fairfax, Iowa.}
Steph... called me a bit ago, wanting to meet up, and Celebrate.
No Can Do!!
: )
'It's Show Time!!'
: )
Steph Totally... Understood.
: ) 
<3
Called Patti, told her we'd have to get together...
AFTER The Memorial Day Weekend Sale, 
and
'Celebrate' 
Both of Our Birthdays!!
: )
{Patti is Workin' 'Her' Birthday... I Get It!! : ) }

Ya might want to Stay Tuned, concerning the Dual...
'Taurus'
Birthday...
'Rain Check'.
: )
Somehow...
believe
Jameson... Irish Whiskey, and...
Yukon Jack, a blended... Canadian Whiskey, with Honey...
 will be involved.
; )
<3
Yukon Jack... Is,
 More 'Irish'...
than most know.
; )
<3
oh...
dear.
; )




We All Need to Remember This.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for ALL!!!!

Barb C.



No comments: