Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Finding The Rabbit Hole. Memorial Day Weekend Sale May 24 thru 27!!


Today...
I'm finding The Rabbit Hole.



Working on unloading the cool pieces I picked up, yesterday...



Loads of Rabbits.
<3



<3



<3

Pal, Bill is coming sometime, today... to start setting his tents.
Bill... is BRINGING TONS of Things!!
Holy Smokes!!!!
: )

I'd better get Crackin'!
So Much to get Done!!
Glad I didn't attend the Council Meeting, last night.
Received some very, very... bad news, yesterday afternoon, while visiting Donita...
at Whispering Pines Ornamental Concrete.
: (
Incredibly sad news, that will have a huge impact on our Family.
Heartbreaking.
Don't think it completely hit me, until this morning.
Brought back way too many memories, of exactly 10 years ago...
Had I been at that meeting, last night...
doubt I could've held myself together.
Good thing, my gut... told me to take a walk.
It would've been a huge mistake.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


No comments: