Saturday, May 11, 2024

Full Throttle, Baby. Wide Open.


Can't believe it's been 7 years.
: )

'Gold Rush' has been on my mind...
every moment, of every day.
<3
{Family}

Pal, Kevie... posted the above, on my FB timeline, this morning, while I was on The Road, it seems.
Didn't notice it, until now.
: (
Kevin... helped me out, that year.
<3
Drove The Loaded Ford...
behind The FUSO.
Kevin... about Died, when we Ratchet Strapped That Mid 1800's Cupboard, to The FUSO's Back Door.
Heading for Gold Rush!!
: )
Hahahahaha!!
oh dear.
: )
The Tricks We Pull...
to Get To The Finish Line.
; )
'Git 'er Done'.
; )
Period.
Whatever... It Takes.
: )
'Full Throttle... Wide Open'.
; )
{This crazy 'business'... 
'Life'...
Isn't for the faint of heart. : ) <3 }
Hahahahahaha!!!
: )
<3

So Incredibly Grateful...
to Kevin, and Everyone...
who has ridden, and continues to Ride...
 this..
 'Crazy Train', called 
'Life', with me.
<3 <3 <3 
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for ALL!!!!!
<3
: )

Barb C.

No comments: