Saturday, October 21, 2023

The Spider's... web.


<3 


Meant to get back to The Rabbit Hole, today...
but, somehow...
this day is slippin' away.

Spent a long time... in 'research', this afternoon.
Going over documents, and images, from the last several years.

Ran across the above, as I was diggin'.
<3
: )

Visited with Pal, Bill... he's setting up at The Collector's Eye Show.
: )
{Bill has more Energy, than me. : ) 
{Of course... Gratefully... Bill isn't dealing with IDOT, and Fairfax. ; )
Bill 'Knows'. ; ) 
He keeps calling me for prices... of his things. 'Country'... isn't Bill's 
Forte. ; ) 
He's been pulling things from 'Storage'... for this event. Things... he hasn't seen, in a Long, Long...Time!! ; )}

Reading... re-reading, going over the hundreds of images, well...
 they kinda take the Wind, out of my Sails.
{Put me in a 'bad' mood... as well. : ) }
oh...dear.

Spent quite a bit of time on the phone... today, going over 'details'.
{Had some Laughs... too, with those I visited with. ; ) }

Somehow... ya gotta find a little 'Humor'... in the BS.
; )

Reminds me...of when I was a kid.
We used have 'Road Apple' Fights.
; )
Me, and my Best Friend, Dorene... were The Champs, when it came to Slingin'
'Road Apples'.
; )

All of the other kids... wouldn't Touch, the Freshest, Juiciest...
'Road Apples'.
: )
Me, and Dorene, oh my...
We Sought Them Out!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
Sent the other kids... 
RUNNING AWAY... from Us!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!

A 'Road Apple' Fight... for those who don't know... what that is, 
is...
like a 'Snowball' Fight...
but, with Horse Manure.
: )
'Road Apples'.
: ) : ) : )
Hahahahahaha!!!!
: )

Me, and Dorene... were never afraid of gettin' our hands...
'Dirty'.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for ALL.

Barb C.

For the Record... 
Don't EVER refer to Dorene, as 'Twinkles'.
; )
Ever.
; )
Dorene... despised 'Twinkles'.
: )

No comments: