Friday, October 13, 2023

Old... Faithful.

 Oh... my.
Was taking images around the House, of the flooding, a few minutes ago...
My phone... along, with me, 'drown'.
Think... I killed it.
: (
Probably gonna have to invest in a new phone, tomorrow.
No images... 
most likely, lost my contacts.
: (
Not to mention... the 'flooding'.
: (

When it Rains.. it pours.

My computer is a mess. Do most of my blogging, and online work, these days...
from my little, faithful... Android.
<3
and...
I 'drowned' it.
Capturing Images... in the Pouring Rain, of the Wrongful Flooding.
: (
: (
: (

I'll try to get ahold of Pal, Bill.
He's pretty good at figuring this kinda stuff... out.
: )
{The 'Computer'. 
The Android, well... only time will tell. ; ) }
{Not sure I can even remember Bill's number, so...I can call... from the land line.}

The water was comin' in... at the entry, to the house.
It came down the drive... veered to the north, then... to the west, to the house.


Who knows.. that faithful... little Android, has had quite a Life, and...somehow, has come back.
<3
Dropped it in the toilet.
Dropped in a sink full of water.
Ran over it... with a Side by Side, on a gravel road.

It's... had Nine Lives... for sure.
<3

I'm soaked to the skin, peeled off my old Western shirt...  put on a warm, dry...
hooded sweatshirt.
Wish I could do the same... for the Android.
'Old Faithful'.
<3

Worked at Marion's Estate, for a bit... today.
Then, Birthday Shopped, for Granddaughters, Miss. Meadow,
 and Miss. Willow.
<3
Their Party... is Tomorrow.
<3
Usually... I just give the Grandkids, money.
They have so much, 
{Gratefully <3}
and... 
I have no idea, what's 'Cool'... these... days.
: )
but, found some Sweet... little things for them, this...
 late afternoon.
Hope... they like them.
: )
<3
{if not...
 I've got the receipt.
 : ) 
They can exchange, and gather what 'They' want.
<3
I'll Take'em Shoppin'!! }
: )
<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers... for ALL.

Barb C.

{If you try to email... text, call... message, FB, Instagram...
 and, I don't respond, you know...
'why'.}
; )
Home number... 
'Landline'
is...
319-846-8173
; )
{I'll be playing 'Taps'... tomorrow, should 'Old Faithful'... not survive. }



No comments: