Thursday, October 12, 2023

An ENTIRE Day OFF!! {mostly}


Thanks, So Much... to Pal, Bill.
; )
He met with Folks, today... at Marion's Estate Sale.
: )
I'd planned on being there... but, they moved up the time, we were supposed to meet.
I... was Soakin'... in a Hot Bubble Bath, when time's were changed.
No Way, could 'I' be there, any earlier.
{Needed a 'Bath'... Bad. : ) }
{Bad}
: )

Felt So Good... to Soak, then...
wrap myself up... in the old flannel bathrobe, I found at an Estate Sale, long ago...
that Friend, Tracie... was conducting.
<3
Love It!!
The old... flannel bathrobe, belonged to a Minister, I was told.
Somehow... I, believe... we both were, 'are'... comforted by it.
; )
'Flannel'... 
is so incredibly comforting.
<3



Some things... never change.
; )


{ probably... 
the 'Only' human...
 in Roosevelt Middle School, 
'Junior High'
who wore an old flannel shirt, most days, mid 1970's...}

yeah...
going to School in 'The City', wasn't easy for a Country Girl.
: )
Hated It.
: )
Every Single Moment... 
of
It.

Grateful... for some Amazing Teachers.
<3
Miss. Wilbur.
Mrs. Young.
Mr. Williams.
<3
We, are Friends, to this day.
<3 <3 <3 
{'New'Taylor School, and Roosevelt Middle School. }
❤️
and.. 
Mrs. Riddle, 
2nd Grade Teacher, at the 'Old' Taylor School...
Mr. Fowler, Gym Teacher, at 'Old' Taylor, too. 😉}
❤️



Polly, {Polly Ann's, Mt. Vernon, Iowa. }
'Gifted' me, several years ago...with Her... Above,
 Creation.
: )
<3

Priceless.
<3

I've been working on the 'Computer', today.
so, couldn't completely 'Bug Out'... but, enjoyed being wrapped in Flannel.
; )

Took in Fairfax, Iowa's last City Council Meeting, on YouTube, as well...
: )
{Thanks to our New Mayor, Jo Ann Beer. <3 She got a 'Camera' inside City Hall. 
{I've Fought For One... for Years.}
May God Bless Her!!
'Transparency Is Everything'
: )
After watching it, oh my.... 

: )

Found it interesting... on what 'wasn't' said, 'addressed' 'mentioned'...
at the October, 2023... Fairfax, Iowa... City Council Meeting, by their 'hired engineer'...
or, the 'Council'.
; )
{Bless their hearts.}

There's an Election coming.
Fairfax, Iowa...  
Needs CHANGE.
We have a Great Mayor, now.
<3
We Must... Flip this 'Council'.
Must.
Clean It Up.
{my opinion. ; ) }
{Stay tuned... closer we get to the 'Election'... well, I may be sharing a little more. : )
 I, hope... Fairfax voter's do their own Homework. }

Love to Ya.
Prayers... for All.

Barb C.

For the record, I do... sadly, watch the news. Don't like to write about it. : (
My heart Breaks.... for All who are Suffering, today, and every day. 
 So Many.



No comments: