Sunday, October 29, 2023

Day Off.


Decided to take today... off.
; )
{tho, I Gotta Tell Ya, it was an Interesting Morning, in Fairfax. }
Had to Run... to Justin's shop... in stockings, and my old Blue Flannel Robe, early.
{Praying No One would See me!! : ) {Be Blinded... for Life!! : ) }
GADS!!!
: )
Seems there was some unusual activity, there... this, early... morning.
oh...dear. 
Everything's o.k., Gratefully... but... It Was VERY COLD This Morning!!!
Was thinking... as I was making fast tracks... to the shop...
'God Help... any Intruder that catches me in my bathrobe... and stockings.'
There's no weapon on The Planet... Scarier than That!!!
; )

Should've worked today... but, after the last several days, well...
decided to be a Bum, today.
; )
Listen to The Clocks... Tick.
<3

Pal, Deb... texted me, a bit ago...
: )
Kinda told her, the same thing.
<3




This Day... 
has been Quite Interesting.
: )
{It's not half over.}
Think... I'll hide away, for the rest of it.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for ALL.

Barb C.

No comments: