Monday, October 2, 2023

Poof!!! and, Just Like That... It was All... Gone.



: )


: )


: )


: )

What a Day.
oh...
my.
; )

Not much of a 'trace'... of The Fall Harvest Sale, this Evening.
Almost like a 'Twister'... came through...
and Blew It All Away.
; )

Helper, Brandon... and Grandson, Justin... were Great Help, this afternoon.
<3
We moved some Mountains.
'Quickly'.

A Dear Friend, stopped by this early afternoon.
He'd lost his pocket knife here, during The Fall Harvest Sale.
A 'Dear'...Customer, found it yesterday... and turned it in.
<3

My Friend, sat down... and watched, as I packed.
He, I know... means well... but, oh my.
: )
He brought up 'Fairfax'...and 'IDOT'... 'Wrongfulness'... again.
How he believes we should handle it.
: )
{Love Him Dearly... but, : )
 his 'advice' makes my blood pressure, and... vocabulary go 
Through The Roof!!!
; )
{Bless his Heart.}
<3
He... hasn't seen, This All Unfold.
Seven Years of It.
He... hasn't Read All of The Documents, emails, and The Recorded Agreement, we entered into.. in Good Faith.
: (
He... hasn't been Flooded 15 Times, since IDOT's Bike Trail Project, for Fairfax.
{That, for Years, They 'All' Denied to me, 'was'.}

My Dear Friend... is Very 'Political'.
: )
He Leans Pretty Hard, one way.

Told Him... I'd look the Other Way, concerning IDOT, and Fairfax...
when I see Him... look the Other Way, walk away... from his 'Political' views.

oooops.

Sometimes... ya have to put things into perspective.
Sadly.

There are many out there, who'll never understand 'why'...
We Keep Fighting.
that's o.k.
They never will... until,
 'It' Happens to Them.
: (

Fighting 'Goliath'... 
isn't something, I'd ever asked for.
'Goliath' came to me.
but, it's a Fight... I'd Never, Ever... Walk Away From, either.
; )


So Grateful... to Our Lawyer, 
Chuck Meardon... 
{Meardon, Sueppel & Downer P.L.C.  Iowa City, Iowa.}
He has Ridden This Fairfax/IDOT Crazy Train, for Far Too Long.
: (
Chuck Believes in 'Truth', and 'Honesty'...
; )
'They'... 
are
 'Worth'
 'Fighting' 
'For'.
; )

Politics... drive me crazy.
: (
We're 'All' Americans.
<3
We Agree, for the most part, on Far More, than we disagree.
<3

United We Stand, Divided... We Fall.
{'THIS'... Our Country, Isn't a Football Game. There should be No 'Sides'.}

It's About Time, in my opinion, 
'We 'ALL' GET ALONG'.
; )
Figure 'IT' Out.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for ALL.
; )

Barb C.

{ For the record, my Friend who visited yesterday, like so many Friends, have
'Seen'...
The 'Before' and 'After' here. 
The 'Death' By a Thousand Wrongful Cuts. 
They are Very Familiar with the 'Before'.

Wait until they read the documents.
Mr. Meardon spells Everything out Very Plainly, and Precisely.
Unbelievable...
yet it's all Fact.
From the Top...
Down.
 In their own hand, and words.
Quite a 'Twister'.
Seven Year Long...  'Twister'... with IDOT, and Fairfax, Iowa. }
💔

No comments: