Monday, October 30, 2023

Velvet... Chains.


It's been Insane... in Fairfax, lately, with this Crazy... Election coming.
{Insane}
Fairfax, Iowa... NEEDS A Big Change... in my opinion.
; )
When I think about 'It', think of what my Dad.... would say.
"They're like a bunch of baby Robins...
 All mouth, and full of shit."
; )
oh...dear.
So Incredibly Grateful, to be Marion Conner's Daughter.
<3

It's been Quite a Day.
Visited with one of John's Favorite People, on this Planet.
We talked for a Long time.
We both shared stories, that the other never knew.
Tear's were shed.
Many.

Tonight... as I was winding everything down, a Dear Friend... called, asking for some advise, concerning a 'New' relationship... she's incredibly Hopeful for.
: )
{I'm not 'The Love Dr.' by Any Means. : ) }
We visited for quite a while.
Shared my thoughts... with her, then...
shared the above Gary Morris tune, from 1982... 
with her.
: )
'Velvet Chains'

Don't hold on... too tight.
{Shouldn't have to.}
Trust... is Everything.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for ALL.

Barb C.

No comments: