Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Life... is Good.


Bought the Coffee Mug at Marion's Sale.
: )


I'll think of her every time I sip my Morning Brew, from it.
; )
It's Sooooo.... 
Marion.
<3


The above... is someone else I know. 
: )
{Many... ; ) }

Wanted to take yesterday off, but... that didn't happen.
Wrote a long post, last night... about it, and so much more.
then... deleted it.
: )
When I get this weary... and pulled from every direction...
oh dear.
'Escape'... 
is what runs through my mind.
Was thinking about jumping in The Ford... 
and drive, and drive... and drive...
until we run out of road.
: )

 Guessin' I'm not the only one, who feels that way, 
sometimes.

Doesn't look like it's going to let up, anytime soon....
phone's been blowin' up for the last three weeks.
Non stop... appointments, from every direction.
So many 'fires'... to put out.
oh...my.
: )

Patsy Cline once said...
"You can either run your life, or...
 let your 'life' run you. 
Your choice."

So true.
Time to pump the brakes... a little, maybe.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: