Monday, January 31, 2022

Yesterday...is gone.


Well...
took on the Rabbit Hole, sort of...
today.
; )

Started the day off...with Bundle's, headed to the Rabbit Hole.
My mind...is so preoccupied, when I walked out the door...of the House....
tripped over my feet, and took a big..old tumble down the concrete steps.
{That's what I get...for being So Pissed Off, all of the time. ; ) }

Screwed up my previously...crushed arm, and right shoulder...Lord, Lord...I'm bruised, from head...to toe.
The Good News, No broken bones...and, somehow managed to protect everything in my arms.
<3

Called Helper, Brandon...
he'll help me tackle the Rabbit Hole, tomorrow.
Grateful...to Brandon, for scooping a path, there...today.
There was no way...I could sling a shovel, today.

Did bookwork, and..went through images, of 'Yesterday'...down the rabbit hole.
<3
Posted a few, below.









Charlie.
; )
Haven't seen Charlie, for so long.
One of these days...I'll find the Road, again.
He'll be one of my First....Stops.
<3

The entrance, to The Rabbit Hole, from The House.
well...
the way it was...
'before'.








<3 <3 <3 
: )

Yesterday...
is most definitely...
gone.

It's never coming back.
That...as I look around, is probably...why, I'm so angry.
District 6, and Fairfax...can't undo...what they've Done.

So...Wrongfully, Done.
That...Ship, has Sailed.

That's what worries, Pal, Mark...and, so many others.
Me...too. 

Have to laugh.
Really.
Why, doesn't someone follow me around, with a camera?
; )
We'd both be Rich.

Just call me, "Grace"
; )


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: