Monday, January 3, 2022

Tara


Priceless. 
<3
My Dad...Worshiped his Grandmother.
<3
Flora Belle, was Quite a Blessing, to Us All. 
<3 <3 <3 


Daughter, Liz...and I were visiting New Year's Eve...
oh my.
We were talking about the movie 'Gone With The Wind'.
We both know most every line, I think.
It's our Favorite....Movie.

Over the years, I've referred to this property, as 'Tara'.
Especially...at Property Tax Time.

'Carpetbaggers', from back, during the Civil War, are the same to this very day.
They're still alive and well.

There's been some wonderful moments, over the last several days.
There's been some very ugly moments, as well.
For the first time, in a long time...
I asked for 'Prayers', for myself.
I'm so angry, and sad, because of All...of This Wrongfulness.
{Those 'Public Records', put a Huge Spotlight on Much.
I'm still...sickened by them. }


I can feel the life...being sucked right out of me, every time I look out the window, pull out of the drive...
All I See...is The IDOT's, and Fairfax's Wrongfulness.
All of It.

Reminds me of Tara, after The War.

It's been impossible for me to visit The Rabbit Hole, let alone...try to Create, there.

I've GOT to Get Back To It.
I've GOT To.
yes...
just like the Movie, That Is Where I Find My Strength.
I've been away, far too long.
We Need Each Other, desperately.
Desperately.

Just....struggling So, with this Anger, and Sorrow.
This 'Crookedness' has nearly, very nearly...
pushed me over the edge.

So, I'm asking for Prayers, here...too.
I, Thank You...for Them.


Love to You.

Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{Love that top quote.
'Find Yourself....
and
Be That'

Just can't find my 'self'.
Don't know what that is...anymore.
I'm not the same 'self', as I was before this Wrongfulness.
That's very evident....to me, and everyone who ever knew me.
Before.
Finding, whatever It Is, now...is going to be a 'Journey', 
while we continue
 'Marching Through Georgia'. 

I mean no disrespect to The South, by playing the tune, below.
This is another...'War', all together.
I, personally,  have little Respect, for Sherman.
Very little.
He was ruthless.
Guess that's what it takes to win a war.


 

No comments: