Friday, January 14, 2022

"Do What You Love... and, Call It Work." Love That Line!!! Words to 'Live'...by.



Snow is coming today...
Love these 'Snow Days'.
<3
Walked around the house, this morning...
looking for things, that could find their way to Anamosa...on the 23rd.
The Truck...is Loaded, not much room...in it for another thing.
; )
Found more Memories, than 'for sale' stuff.
; )




Don't feel too guilty about trippin' down Memory Lane, when things are being cancelled all around us.

Was thinkin' about the Tune, "Buy Dirt"....as I thought about 'Life'.
Living.
<3

"Buy dirt. Find the one you can't live without. Get a ring...let your knee hit the ground.
Do what you Love...but, call it 'Work'. " 
<3

That Tune...Says It All!!
<3
yes...
It All Goes By...
Real Quick.






























Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Ya can't buy Happiness...
but, You can Buy...Dirt. <3

From my experience...
 don't buy it near a State, or Federal Highway,
 or...in a small Eastern Iowa town, that shall remain nameless.

I think...what Really...Really....Makes me angry about The IDOT's, and Fairfax's....
Wrongfulness...
They've kept me from doing what 'I Love, and call 'work' since this all began, several year's ago.
Can't stay on top of Them...and my 'Work', 'Love'...too. 

There's not enough time in a day.}





One Day...at a Time.
Seems, looking at Those Memories, this morning, I Sure Am Blessed to have Enjoyed some Wonderful...Moments, in spite of the ongoing wrongfulness. <3 ; ) }



 

No comments: