Tuesday, January 11, 2022

oh...my.





A Dear Friend...and, me...went to her Warehouse, and loaded over a Ton...of Her Beautiful Art, today.
Literally...
over a Ton.
<3
then...
unloaded,
 all of it, at her new location.
<3

She....is Such an Amazing Person.
'Artist'.
Love Her...So.
<3
{John, So Adored...her, too. <3 'Family'. <3 }

Was Grateful, to get her Wise...opinion, on some documents, today.
<3
She's Damned 'Sharp'.
<3
; )

Also, Grateful...
She talked me out of attending Fairfax's City Council Meeting, tonight.
She's been There, with me... concerning this wrongfulness.
{and More.}

It's Futile.
painful....
attending.
Very.
She's seen 'It'...First Hand.
: (

Truth, is Scarce.
So..is Common Sense.

oh my.
: (

Dark Horse...
Cabernet Sauvignon, seemed much more Inviting...
and...Honest, this evening,
than Fairfax, Iowa...City Hall.

{Love 'Dark Horse', reminds me of Mary Sellon. {another 'Fighter' <3 }


Priceless.
<3


Mary Sellon ... {Dark Horse Antiques} was such a Blessing. 
<3
Miss... Mary, So. <3

Had to laugh....when I slid by Fairfax City Hall...this early, afternoon...to 'ask' Fairfax's clerk, 
 about 'Her' 'Reservations', for tonight's 'Meeting'.
Had no idea...if I'd even be  'Allowed' to attend.
{The 'Rules'...Change, Often, at Fairfax, Iowa City Hall. 
We've been 'Turned Away'...before. Many have.}

<3



The Tune posted above, came on the radio...as I parked...Old, Jethro.

Oh my...
; )

Long Story.
It'll be in 'The Book'.
; )

So Grateful...for spending 'Time', with A Friend....today.
So Enjoyed, 'working' with Someone 'GOOD'.
<3
So Grateful...she talked me out of wasting another moment, with them.
'Fairfax'
: (


Love To Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



 

No comments: