Sunday, January 30, 2022

Steppin' into 'The Wrongfully Created, Abyss', in the morning.


Indeed.

Headin' to The Rabbit Hole, in the morning.
oh...dear. 

It's gonna take Everything I've Got...to face it.

What IDOT, and Fairfax...have Done, well...it's like staring at an Abuser, that 'got away' with it.

Seeing their lying...smiling...faces, when I walk outside...is, 'difficult'. 

Have to push the anger...aside.
Find that...facet, of who I used to be, 'before'....the Lies, from Fairfax, and District 6.
The Wrongful...Butchering.

Have to keep 'The Warrior', in the house.
; )

Tuff...Job.


Fed Scout, a little while ago.
<3
I'm covered in Hay.
<3
Love It!!!
<3

He's such a Blessing.
Critter's are.
Humans...kinda suck.

Many Human's aren't capable...of the kind of Love, Critter's are.
'Greed', isn't something Critter's consider.

'Some' {Government...folks, paid by Us...}
'Humans', seem to Thrive...on it.
oh....my.
{Special Interests....and All. ; ) from small Government...Up.} 

Disappointing.

The truth is, I'm not so...'angry', but...
So....
 'Disappointed'. 
{'anger', is much easier to deal with. }

Disappointed, in what's 'right, and wrong'....being Flushed down The Toilet.

'Liars', whom...I sure thought, mistakenly...could be trusted.
oh my.
: (
Big Mistake.
Huge.

Been listening to one of my Favorite Artists, Dwight Yoakam, all day.
; )
Posted one of my Favorite Tunes of his, above.
<3
Seemed Fittin' for This...post.
oh my.

Yeah, someday...maybe, we'll be
 'Fast as You'.
; )
Someday...
Soon.
<3

Fists, and Knees.

That's where our Irish Folk's come from.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: