Thursday, January 13, 2022

Workin' on 'The Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market' Event. It's Comin' Fast!! January, 23, 2022!!


Pulling out a few Treasures, today...for The January 23rd. Event.
; )

Will be taking the above...old, old...Oil Painting.
The Truck...is already loaded.
So Much....Great Stuff!
Some...will be difficult to part with, but...know everything will find the Very Best Homes.
<3

I'll be posting images of other 'Vendor's' items, soon.
Those that I've visited with, are sure Pumped!
oh my!

Feels mighty good, to be thinking about 'This'. 
So Great...talking with Friends, today, about Good Times.
I've Sure Missed That! {and...Them!!}
<3

This 'Love of Old'...we all share, is such a beautiful connection.
It's introduced me to some of the Most Wonderful Folks.
<3
We all come from different walk's of life...but, this common denominator makes us all understand, one another.

Here are a few Items, I know will be coming to Anamosa.

Old...Primitive Cupboards.
Vintage Kitchenware.
Pedal Cars.
Coins.
Marbles.
Jewelry.
Vintage Lighting.
Red Wing, along with Various Stoneware.
Vintage, and Antique Toys.
Vintage Signs.
Vintage Model Cars.
Quilts, and Textiles.
Cast Iron.
Vintage Gas and Oil.
Garden Related Antiques.
Farm Junk. 
Primitive Tables.
Antique Chairs.
Jewelry.
Wooden Crates.
Architectural Pieces.
Early 1800's Samplers.
Ironstone.

I could go on, and on.
: )

This Anamosa Show, has Always been one of my Favorites.
Ya just never know...what will turn up there!
These Vendors...find some of the Most Unusual Treasures!!!
I'm Always...Always...Amazed by It!
and...
Them!!
<3

Don't Miss It!!

No comments: