Saturday, January 29, 2022

It's All.... about 'The Journey'.


Took a stroll...through the spare bedroom, today.
Visited The Derby Quilt, that's folded over the pillows on the bed.
<3
I put it with two other old...soulful, Iowa Quilts, that are also folded there.
Doesn't seem right, to have them in a cupboard, where they can't be seen, or...touched.



When I look at this room, I see...Friends.
<3
Mom, Dad...John,  Allyson, Peg, Gail, Jan...Jo, Marc...along with So Many...Others, and...
So Many Adventures.
<3
Priceless.







As I was loading images, today...
The Heart Booth, popped up, from long ago...
The 'Alice'...Booth.
oh my.
What a Ride.
; )


The Alice in Wonderland Booth, at Heart.
<3


My Heart...Swelled, when the First Group of Shoppers came through our Booth, during The Preview Party... and said...
"It's Alice in Wonderland!!!"
: ) : ) : ) 
They...Got It!!!
<3



When I saw the picture of the little Victorian Jewelry Casket...I'd bought from Marc Brandenburg, Steph's Hubby, just before 'this' show...
It Made Me Smile.
: )
Got to wondering where it's at.
Found it, right where I'd left it, about a decade...ago.
; )
It was safely tucked inside mine, and Ed's....Old Cupboard.
; )
Pulled it out, and found a decade of Dust...on it.
<3 <3 <3 

Gave it a quick...bath.
; )

Just holding it, in my hands....brought back so many Wonderful...
Memories.
<3

If I remember...correctly, Peg...and I...
Ate 'The Cake'...after Heart, that year.
; )
Hahahaha!!!

Peg, and I were rushing to the Booth, Preview Morning,  I thought we should try to get a piece of Cake, for the 'Alice in Wonderland Booth'.
We spotted a little Bakery, as we were Running, through The Opryland.
The Sweetest Girl, who was working there...
decorated the Brownie for The Mad Hatter, and March Hare....in a Hurry!!!
<3 <3 <3 

God Knows, That...was One of The Most Grueling Heart of Country Show's...Ever.
oh my.
; )
{they all...were. <3 }

If...Anything Could Go Wrong....
It Most Certainly Frickin' Did.
In Spades.

oh my.

but...
with Every Blow, we were Blessed, Doubly.
<3

I remember as we were setting this booth, after being delivered...yet, another Blow,
crawling under that harvest table...and sobbing.
Sobbing.
Received a call, from a Dear Friend, in Iowa....that did me in.
We had Major Troubles, at that Heart...
but, hearing...my Friend's Father, passed away, that morning, and hearing...the heartbreak...in her voice, truly...sent me down the rabbit hole.
Peg, knew better...than to get close to me.
It was all...too...too...much.

Didn't stay there..long, 
after all...
The Show, Must Go On.
It will, with...or without ya. 
No time for tears.

Thank God...for The Mad, March Hare.
Our Peg.
<3 


Captured the above, of Peg...at That...'Heart', after a LONG Day.
Yeah, they couldn't put Enough Tequila in Our Marg's...that night.
oh my.
<3



That Heart, was so Amazing, but...Lord, Lord...
what a 
Ride.

Wow.

After the show...Peg, and I... delivered an Amazing Corner Cupboard, to Indiana...
on our, sort of...way Home.
: )

{had to agree to deliver it, to make the sale.}

We So Wanted to Get Home, to John, and Michael.
{We...Were Whipped.
Beyond.}
but...
what a 
Wonderful Adventure.
<3
The Lady who bought the Insanely Cool, Old...Corner Cupboard, and her Kind Husband...
put us up...in their INCREDIBLE Guest House.
{Holy Smokes!!!}
They Wined, and Dined...us.
<3
Beth, 'The Lady'...is an Author.
Amazing...Writer.
<3
Their Home, and Guest House, were like walking through Fairytales.
Unbelievable.
The View, from their Guest House...
was something, I'll never forget.

What a Blessing, it was to spend time with Them.
{and...Peg. <3 }
Peg, and I...Sure were Grateful.
<3
What a Beautiful...'Ride'.
Adventure.
<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C. 

{I'll write about The Painting...soon. ; )
Spent too much time, visiting Old Friends, today. }
 

No comments: