Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The Little Helper.




<3

Daughter, Liz...called me this morning.
Asked me if I wanted to with her to get groceries.
I'd had kind of a late...night, but...told her I'd love to go.
{Out Of Everything.
Mother Hubbard's Cupboard's...were bare.}
Told her not to rush.
; )
She asked if I'd be o.k. with Jack, joining us.
; )
Jack...Loves to Shop.
<3
Loves...to Help.
<3
He's Quite...The Little Man.
: )
Told her...I'd Love to Have Jack...Help Us Out!!!
<3








at our last stop...
Jack, did a Little Shoppin' Too!
<3
He's The LEGO King!
<3
His Big Sister...Scarlett, has taught Jack, so much.
<3
They put these things together...that would take me a Year...to figure out, in minutes.
: )

Liz took us out for Lunch, at a Great BBQ Restaurant, Q-Dogs....after our Power Shopping.
oh my.
Trouble.
; )

Then, when we got Home...had Liz come inside, and go through the old Cast Iron.
Told her..what she didn't want...I was going to sell.


Liz couldn't understand...why, I wouldn't keep it all.
Told her that I kept the Old Cast Scotch Bowls, and Steel Pans, and that they'd have to be pried from my cold...dead...fingers,
but...
I don't 'Cook'...like I used to, and...they need to find new...Homes.
<3

They All...
Found ONE.
hahahahahaha....
Yep, Adam's gonna have build another Pot Rack.
; )
Or...Two.
<3

Liz was Thrilled...with all of the Cast Iron Lids.
They...are Tuff...to find.
<3

Before Liz came by, today...we talked for a long while, on the phone.
It's difficult for me, to put into words, where things are...in my life.
It's Such a Mess.
This wrongful IDOT Crap...and Fairfax Trail...Mess, has taken far more, than I can put into words.
I've tried...every which way, I can.
Just before she, and Jack...arrived, a 'memory' popped up on FB.
It, pretty much says it all.
Finally figured it out.
There it is.

Moving forward...is so very difficult.
Putting Humpty Dumpty back together again, on every level...
is what I'm struggling so, trying to wrap my head around.

It's always been so easy for me, to stumble across... 'Broken', and make them all...
Better.
Always.
<3

The Struggle...for me, is taking what's been put together, so lovingly...so carefully, then...watching it all be destroyed, then...trying to put it all...together again.
Especially, when so many Beautiful Piece's are forever... gone.

Liz...so want's me out of here.
She tells me over, and over...this is no longer 'Home'.
She's right.
{and...Angry.}
It's not.
but...
It's the Only 'Home'...I've ever truly known.

I've always been 'The Fixer', for most everyone...most of my life.
I...don't know how to 'Fix'...this.
What's even more frightening...
I'm not sure any of it can be.

That's a Real....'First', for someone...who used to be able to see, 'find'...
 the Beauty, in most everyone, everything....and situation.

Thank You...for Your Prayers, they...matter.

Love to You.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: