Thursday, January 27, 2022

The Challenge.


I've taken a couple days off.
So....much, needed.

The only bad thing thing...about getting a little down time, well...
it gives me time....to think.
oh...dear.

Making plans, for the year.
Have to make some decisions...about which way...to send The Paper Airplane Sailing.

Pal, Mark..was here, doing books...until the wee hours, Sunday, into Monday morning.
He had a crazy week ahead. I always like to get settled up, with Helpers, quickly, after an event.
So...we had many long hours, over the week of the Anamosa Show.
Long...Hours.
oh my.
{mighty...Cold ones, too. January, in Iowa. ; ) }

It was so Good...seeing Everyone, at Anamosa.
<3
They...were, and are...concerned, about me.
Damn It.
: (

They...know me better, than most.
They've watched...this wrongfulness, unfold.
Years....and years, of this...mess.

When Mark, and I...finished up the books, as tired as we both were, we began going over the wrongfulness.
Mark...read through some of the documents.
{Mark...asked, to read them.}

He...just sat there, in disbelief.
{Seeing how our Lawyer, has laid it out...in a timeline...is scary.
 It's unreal...when you read the facts, emails, and texts.
Mark...was rattled, and...worried about my safety, after reading them.}

Told Mark...my biggest fear, is....after all of this, I'll never be able to find myself...again.
The person...I used to be...before, This.

Mark...was pretty confident...I, never will.
He's seen this all unfold.
Mark...knows, what The Rabbit Hole, our Home...and, my passion for them, used to be.

Many...have.

That person...is gone.
That...passion, is gone.

The only way...I can see my way Out, of this...
is to completely separate myself, from who I now...am.
Find...a facet of the person...I was, 'Before'.
Lean...on It.
just...
Lean...on It.
God Know's...
I've tried, over the last year...and a half.
Just...couldn't do it.
: (

Friend,...and Vendor, at Anamosa... Craig...stood in front of the Booth, and said...how beautiful...it was.
; )
I, thanked him...but, it was a far...far...cry, from what I used to be able to create.
Before.
When...I...had 'Passion'.

Every time....I have to suck up Flood Water, go to the basement...that's destroyed...Still...
because...IDOT, has Done Nothing, to Fix Their Wrongdoing.
To Keep it from Happening...over, and over...again, when it Never should've...in the first place, had They Simply Kept Our Recorded Agreement.

They Need To Make Things Right.

Every Time...I walk out the door, and see....their wrongful Butchering, for Fairfax, City Hall...
well...
a Louisville Slugger, across my kneecaps, couldn't drop me...quicker.

so...
my challenge, for this year...
is to become another person...
while I work.

Totally...block all of this, from my mind.
It's Poison.
Poison.

There's no other way.
The 'Warrior', will have to be kept...inside the house.

When this goes to Trial....
It Will Be a Jury Trial.
We have more than a few....
Witnesses. .

May God Bless...
Them.
Please...keep me in your Prayers, with The Challenge.

Love to You.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

No comments: