Friday, April 9, 2021

Where There's 'Will'...There's Always...a Way.

: )

Dear...dear...me.
oh...my.

; )

Spent the last couple of days, mighty busy.
Signed the contract, for a Wonderful...Estate Sale, just West...of Cedar Rapids, yesterday.

Great People....Lovely...Sprawling...Household.
The Sale...is Scheduled for June 10-13, 2021.
Stay Tuned!

{Thanks, So Much...to Dear...Friend, Ed...for referring us, All The Way....from Texas!
Love Him, and Michael. 
<3 <3 <3 } 

Also...have been working on 'The Nightmare', concerning The IDOT, District 6...Wrongfulness.
I've been going back through Emails, and Text Messages, received...over the last few years, since this All...
began.
oh my.

When I started putting them in order, with a timeline...
it made me Physically...Sick.
It's Heartbreaking, to 'See'...this All...Unfold, knowing now...what I didn't know...then.
Wow.

I, sat here...yesterday morning....and wept.

All...I've ever asked, of Anyone....from Fairfax, City Hall....PCI, and IDOT District 6, was The Truth.
sadly....
'That'... 
was Never, in their 'Plans'.
oh my.
Wow.

I'd wanted to post them all...so Folks, could See...for themselves, but....
I Value, and Respect... our Attorney, Josey Wales, and His....Thoughts.
Want him...to read them all...first.

So...again...Stay Tuned.
; )

It could be next week, before I get them all...in order, for him, busy Weekend!!!
Work! Work!!


The above...image popped up, on my FB Memories, yesterday...
from 3 years ago, after I crushed my right arm, and leg...taking the Tumble, down the basement steps.

My prescriptions...had 'Child Proof' lids.
: (

Impossible...to open, with one hand.
Sometimes...solving a 'Problem'...requires, a little common sense, and...uncommon methods.

Whatever...it takes, to get The Job....Done.

Not always...pretty to watch...
but...
It's All...about 'Git 'er Done'. 

Where there's 'Will'...
There's Always...a Way.

; ) 

Love..to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


{I..do want to make one point, concerning the IDOT. 
There have been Two...from Ames/Des Moines, IDOT, and One..from District 6, who have worked Hard, to 'unravel'...and have been Honest, concerning This...Mess.

I, will...be writing a Novel...concerning All of This.
Just...am waiting, to see how This Story
 Ends.

It's Been...
 
Too Long. 
Too Wrong. 
Too Many...Tears.
Far Too Much....Wrongful Loss.

Too Many...Lies. 

I despise... being Lied...to.
: ( : ( : ( 
After caught...
ya can't trust a single word, from a Liar.
and, 
you see...
to me...
'Trust'...
is
 Everything.}


{Patsy Cline, was nearly killed...in a car accident, just before the above...video, was taken.
She had painted on eyebrows...and...stitches on her face. 
Yet...She, Sang.
<3
Quite an Inspiration....
<3 
'Always'.
<3 }

No comments: