Monday, April 12, 2021

Until...We Meet, again.

Made the mistake...of watching the movie...

'The Bridges of Madison County'
the other day.
There are some movies...I should never watch....twice.
Certainly...never watch the ending, knowing...knowing.
: (.....

I...tried, to turn it off...but, couldn't.
: (

Then...when I learned of Prince Philip's passing, I had a pretty good idea, how The Queen's Heart...had been broken.

It...truly...doesn't Matter, how many Years... you have with 'Certainty', because....It's
not about the Years...
It's... about 'The Moments', as the movie...so perfectly...explained.

I...thought of the clip, of the movie...where 'Robert'...{Eastwood} said to 'Francesca'... {Streep}

"This kind of certainty comes but once...in a lifetime." 

Last night... I thought of the Hurt...so many go through....when that 'Certainty'...is lost.

In my lifetime... it's Always... been "Queen Elizabeth, and Prince Philip."
Inseparable. 
A 'Love Story'... where two Young...People, were thrown into 'Tremendous Duty', at a very young age.

I've never been a 'watcher'...of The Crown, just...their 'Story'...as a 'Couple'
'People'.
<3

 Wondered...last night, why...I never thought of 'Them'...not always being 'One'.
Made me think...of John, of course.
I, surely never expected to live any portion of my days...without John, after we fell in Love.
  {Had my life...mapped out, before we met. Knew I was far...too independent, for any 'Man'...or long term...'relationship'.
I was perfectly content...with that.
Turned out...
I...was mistaken.
{not....about the 'Any Man'...part. 
There was...
'John'....
<3 <3 <3  }

 Sometimes...laugh at myself.
What Was I Thinking???
Did I expect...we'd die together...at the very same moment.
Wonder...if The Queen, has wondered that...herself.
: (

I, won't go on...and on.
You've all...heard this, here...before.
Some...have sadly... experienced all of this, themselves.

The Truth...is, there's a part...a large...part of one's self...that does die...at the very moment 'Certainty'...dies.

There's not a damned thing...anyone can do...about it.

I'm grateful...for 'Work', and even...the Hardships, sometimes.
Tho...it's made me into a bit of self medicating... 'Lunatic  Alcoholic'... at times....
but...
it's also...brought 'The Warrior' out, as well, and... brought out a little more Empathy, for Those...who have Lost...So Very Much.

Ultimately...It's All...about The Journey, isn't it.
Until we meet...again.

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.


<3 <3 <3 







No comments: