Thursday, April 22, 2021

Junk Jubilee Opens at 8 a.m. for Early Birds Friday...April 23!! Regular Show Hours April 23, 24, and 25... 10-5, Daily!!!


Junk Jubilee...Looks Amazing!!!
Great Junk...at Such Good Prices!!!

It's Gonna Be a Great....Show!!!

<3 

Our Booth...isn't Done...Yet, I'll be there by 7, tomorrow morning...
to finish up.
: )

Just...got home.

Tonight...I gotta tell ya...
I Feel Like a Bag....of Bones.
: )
oh...dear.

4 a.m. is gonna be Tuff to deal with...in the mornin'.
Think...I'll just sleep with my Boots on.
{clothes....too.}
; )

One...Toddy, and a Stogie...then...Off To Bed.
: )

So Grateful, to Daughter, Liz...for volunteering...to help.
She...Is a God Send.
<3
{Helper, Brandon....too.}

Don't Miss...This Event!
It's Beautiful.
It'll Feed Your Soul.

<3

Love....to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.




 

No comments: