Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Junk Jubilee. oh my...what a day.


It's been Quite....a Day.
; )



I was prepared to write a Long Post...tonight, just....got Home.

I...gotta tell ya, I don't have Enough.....left in me...to type on a Keyboard.
It's been a Long...Day.

Many...Many....Stories.
oh my.

Hahahahaha!

I'll be writing a LONG Post....about Everything...from Projectile Vomiting...
{Not any of Us.... ; ) }
to...
Poppin' Wheelies...with The Ford,
sometime...next week, if I survive.
: )

This Day...Has Been Insane...On Every Level.
: ) 

It was Great....to See Everyone...at Set Up, at Junk Jubilee.
<3 <3 <3 
Love This Event.
<3

Gettin' There...can Be a Ride.
oh my.
: )
{Ya Can't Make This 'Shit'...Up!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!}
{ask Daughter, Liz... Hahahahahaha!!!
She...was Ridin' Shotgun, with The Mad Hatter!!! : ) }

oh...dear.
; )
<3

Show Runs...
April 23, thru...25.
4 H Building...at the Fairgrounds...in Des Moines.
; )

Swing By...and, Say.... "Hi"!!!
; )

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C. 









 

No comments: