Monday, April 26, 2021

Home. That's All There Is...To It.


The last week, has been quite a Journey...
; )

These Events...Always...have many Twists.
Always.
; )
<3

I'm not gonna write much...tonight...far too tired.
{I'd bet...many are, if they did a 'Show'...over the weekend. : ) }

We had numerous 'situations'...tonight, while Loading...Three Trucks, and Two...Trailers...then, coming Home.
oh...my.
: )

Gratefully...We're All Home.
<3
What a Ride.
: )

So Grateful...having Adam, Liz...and, Brandon, to Help.
I'd Still be in Des Moines, without 'em!

<3 <3 <3 

After we all...finally found our way out of the 'Situations'...
I cranked up a little Jazz, in The Heavily...Loaded Ford...for the long....road, 
Home.
: )
{God Knows...how much I Love...Jazz, and How It....Soothes a Weary Soul. <3 }

Oh my. 
: )

I'm Sleepin' In...in the Mornin'.
That's All...There Is...To It.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



 

No comments: