Friday, April 23, 2021

Junk Jubilee...Day One. {Two ta Go }

 The Ford...and me, just found our way Home.
The last 50 miles, of the hundred and thirty mile half trip...
I do believe... 
The Ford...
was on Auto Pilot.
; )
oh my....
{needed 'Toothpicks'...to keep my eyes open.}

Hit the snooze button, several times this mornin'.
Didn't roll out of  the Sack....until 4:40 a.m. 
Then...
I was racin' around here...taking care of Peanut...
and gathering things...I needed to take to Des Moines.
{Junk Jubilee ; ) <3}

{Peanut...who Loves Mama's Bed, So Much.}
When I got Home...so late, last night....
and she'd been So Good, I let her go to Bed...without me.
 {about 20 minutes...before me.}
When I stumbled into bed...I noticed...
my 'Memory Foam' Mattress...is just 'That', now........
a
 'Memory'.
; )
Think.... Peanut... was Frustrated with Mama...for being away,
 So... 
took those 'Frustrations'...out, on Mama's Mattress.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

 Picked up all of the shredded mattress...chunks, bailed into a now...Concaved...Bed...
Boots On, 
and....truly, didn't give a damn.
; )
oh...my.

When I was letting Peanut outside, this Morning....
I noticed John's 'Baby' Cat...had done a Dirty Deed, downstairs.
: (
oh my.

So...
 while Peanut was Doin' Her Thing...I, was cleanin' up a Mess.

Then, being 'Late'...Gettin' Up...
I...was Flyin'!!!!
Hahahaha.

Left Home...without my Phone, Music...{Bose Speaker} and, about 20 miles down the Road, discovered...I'd left my 'Lighter'....behind.
: ( : ( : (

Now....I,
 can get along...without my phone, and...music, but.....
NOT Without A LIGHTER.
: )
{These 'Days'...are 'Smokin' Days, If Any Ever...Are.}
; )

The Only Place...I could Quickly...Grab a Much Needed Lighter, was at The Meskwaki Gas Station...another 30 miles ahead.

remember thinking....
I'd better move Fast, grabbin' a Lighter...after all....I was Runnin' Late.
It reminded me...of when I used to run 'Games'....at Horse Shows.

Barrels, Pole Bending...Rescue Race.
; )

Whipped The Ford In Tight.... Next to The Door, of That Convenience Store...
{ Not sure...The Ford, Ever...came to a Complete Stop...before I was Bailin' Back In!!!}

{'Time' That One....Boys. : ) }

Hahahahaha... 
oh...my.
; )

The Ford....had Wings, like Always, this Mornin'.
<3

I ran in the door, of Junk Jubilee...with 30 minutes...to Get Everything DONE.
Hahahahahaha!!!!
oh my.
; )

When The Doors Opened, at 8...
The Race Was On!!!

Crazy Busy!!!
; )

Sold Many Pieces of Big Furniture...
which meant...
I had to Destroy...The Booth.
Turned It UPSIDE DOWN!!!
Hahahahahaha.
oh...dear.
; )

Didn't leave the Booth, once... until Closing Time....at 5 p.m.
; )

oh...my.
; )

It was Great....to See Everyone!!!

Special Thanks, to Bart, and Denise...who were Strollin' through the Show, and Helped me Move Some Mountains.
<3 <3 <3 

It was Great...Seeing Folks So Excited...to Be Out.
We Need This.
<3

No Images, today...had no phone.
Hopefully...
Tomorrow, will be a little less Stressful.

Hahahahahaha...

{I'm not puttin' Money...on it. ; ) }

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{my eyes were so Bloodshot, this mornin'...couldn't get contacts in...
had to wear my 'Ugly Glasses'. : ) 
I, was Grateful...to Have Them. <3  : ) }











No comments: