Friday, April 16, 2021

Another... Tequila Sunrise.

Visited with a neighbor...yesterday afternoon.

What she shared with me...concerning 'Fairfax'...was...disturbing, to say the least.
Disappointing...
but...
'Surprising'...it was not.

Told her, I wished...I could be more help.
She understood, this wrongful battle with the IDOT District 6, has consumed my life.
Not much left...
of me...to give, to anything, or anyone...else.

I hope...people will remember...us, should they be called in for Jury Duty,
 at a Condemnation Trial.

My Lawyer's Dad, who was also...an Amazing Lawyer, told us...
25 years ago...when we were facing 'Condemnation', by the IDOT, 

"It's difficult to pick a Jury, for a Condemnation Trial.
Those...who've never been through it, can't possibly understand. 
Those, who have...can't possibly be objective."

{or, something...to that effect.}

Can you imagine...what kind of a 'Juror'...I...would be, on a
 'Condemnation Trial'
? ? ?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
; )
oh....dear.
; )

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.


Don't know what made me think...of the George Strait...tune, I posted...above.
: )

It makes me laugh...and, sad...at the same time.
Seems like this Old...World, is Hurting Everywhere.

I'd sure like to Run Away...some days.
I'd bet...most of us would....every now and then.
; )

No comments: