Thursday, April 15, 2021

Knockin' Boots.


Broke down...and bought a pair of Tony Lama's.
; )

Since I popped a tendon...in my left leg...a few months back...
the Only....Footwear, I can tolerate...and walk in....are Cowboy Boots.
???
I, have no...idea, Why.
{can't even go Barefooted, and..that Breaks My Heart. }

Bought a pair...of Ariat's...a while back, that are Great.
But...their shaft's are too short, to wear anything but Boot Cut Jeans...and, certainly...for me, won't work...with my many...Dresses.
I...need a Boot, that has at least...a 16 inch Shaft.
'Tall'.


The Old....VERY Worn...'Tall'...Tony Lama Buckaroo Boot's...Pal, Jan...gave me...9 years ago...
are...beyond, done.
: (

{Took the above image...of My Favorite...Tony Lama 'Buckaroo's'...
on my way Home from a Show...
at a Hotel, between Chicago, and Home. in 2013}

<3 <3 <3 


Miss. Scarlett...when she was about...5, stayed with me...a lot, while Liz...was at work.
<3
I, had to laugh...when I saw where Scarlett 'Parked'...her...little Boots, one evening.
<3 <3 <3 
Right Next to Grandma's...
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 


I'd like to say...it's all...about 'Money'.
; )

John...and I...felt the same way...about 'Splurgin' '...on ourselves.
We, didn't.

The truth is...the Real...Truth...
We Loved...
Old...Worn...Well...Fittin' Stuff.
<3 <3 <3 


I've seen John... wear Duct Taped Boots....for Far Too Long...
hahahahaha!!!

He...Loved 'em.
<3

I, don't have that option...right now.
Headin' to Junk Jubilee...in Des Moines...next week.
I'll be spending Many, Many...Hours...on concrete.
if...
I want to Walk...
I'd better have some Good Boots.
; )

Got'em.
; )

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.







 

No comments: