Saturday, April 17, 2021

Escaped.


Bailed in Sally....yesterday, and Ran Away.
: )

The Boys...got her Top workin' this week, I'll be driving her, back and forth to Des Moines, next week.

Setting up at The Fairgrounds, in Des Moines....{Junk Jubilee}, on Wednesday....and Thursday.
{Show Opens Friday, April 23, through the 25th.}

Thursday, Friday...and Saturday...I'll drive Sally. 
Need to be home, at night... to take care of Peanut.



Thought about having Liz watch her, at her home...during the Show...
{usually, I stay at a Hotel, during the Show Dates.}

Peanut...isn't used to being anywhere...but Here. She's blind...and, I think it would be difficult for all concerned.

Not looking forward to driving 4 hours a day...plus, doing the Show...
but, I...just don't have any other options.

It'll be Fun...Drivin' Sally, with her Top...Down.
No Matter...How Cold.
{hope it doesn't rain. }




 HAD to ESCAPE Fairfax, and Highway 151. 
Period.

Drove Aimlessly...at first, yesterday...
 then...
found the back roads.
<3

Went to visit Liz, Adam...and The Grandkids.
It was a COLD Ride!!!!!!
Hahahahaha!

When I got to Liz's....said... "Feed Me!!! and give me a Coat!!!"
hahahaha!

Thankfully...Liz had an old...fringed leather jacket...handy, that I gave her a few years back.
It Saved Me!!!
: )

She whipped up a Great...Late Lunch!!!
{That Girl...Can Cook!!! <3 }


Miss. Scarlett...put Liz's 'Indian'...jacket on...to match Grandma.
<3
Our hair....looked like we were workin' on Dreadlocks!!! 
oh my.

The Kid's Old...Home, is Wonderful...to visit.
Reminds me of my Sister, Chery's.
<3
So Homey.
<3

Knew...if I didn't Run Away....from here...yesterday, I'd most likely....
EXPLODE.
oh my.
 

It was Great Therapy.
<3

Puttin' my nose to the grindstone...today, and the rest of the week.
Cleaning things up, and getting things ready to load.

Helper, Brandon...will be pulling the Trailer...and we'll load his Truck, heavy....too.

I'll drive The Ford, Loaded...Loaded.

I'm not building a 'House'...this time.
No walls.

We're gonna Get 'er There... and Sell 'er.
; )

There's gonna be some Gnarly...Old...Farm, and Garden.
A few Old Cupboards, Harvest Table...Chicken Incubator...Chandeliers...Vintage Concrete... Old, Old...Store Counter...Stoneware...Victorian...Feeders....Old Toy Trucks....


Who Knows What Else!!!??????

It'll Be A FULL....Booth.
; )

For THIS Simply Iowa Booth....
Wear Grubbies,
Baby...
and..
BRING A TRUCK!!!
; ) 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

I'm Angry.......
Very.




 

No comments: