Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Take...Another Piece.

Posted below...a few comments, from a 'Fairfax' Social Media Page, when Folk's were commenting about what They...were seeing...and, hearing, after the last 'Accident'...on 151, 'Urban Area of Fairfax', near our Home.

'Altered'
People.
: ( : ( : ( 

It's about time...we stop calling these Horrible Wrecks, 'accidents', and call these Crashes, by their Correct Cause....instead.

'Reckless Endangerment'.

Warned Fairfax Mayor, and Council...
That's Exactly...What They Were Opening Up Fairfax, to...
when Their Suicide Trail...is done, and Folk's...begin to die.
That 52 Page Report, {That's On The Record} I handed each and Everyone...of Them...
Spelled It Out...
Clearly, in 2018.


Below...is the write up....concerning the last Crash...that I know of.
There's nearly...one a day, here...tho...like the Harley Rider, a couple of weeks ago, many...aren't reported.
I, knew the Young Man's name...after talking to his Friends, across the road, just after the Wreck...
but...
they, so...very sadly...asked me to please...not post his name, that night...
because his Wife...hadn't even been notified...yet.
: ( : ( : ( 

These Highway 151 Victims...have Family.
Loved Ones.
Friends.
: ( : ( : ( 

They All...Could Be 'Ours'.

That's Why...I've Fought So Hard....and, will Continue, Against Fairfax's, and The IDOT's...
Lack of Empathy.
Wrongful...
Reckless...
Decisions.

It's Laughable...that The IDOT, has The Nerve...to Tout, 
'Safety is Priority One'.
: ( : ( : ( 

It's actually...
Nauseating. 




{click on the below image...to enlarge.}

My Heart...Weeps, for The Truck Driver, as well.
He'll live with this...forever.
: ( : ( : ( 

Again...
It's not like the IDOT District 6, wasn't warned.
Over and Over and Over.
Fairfax City Hall...should've Been All Over This...
Long Ago.
They, Too...Knew.
Long...Long...Ago.

Deaf Ears.
Blind.
Heartbreaking.









 



I, sometimes... feel like the Velveteen Rabbit, with my hair falling out...loose in the joints, and...very...shabby.
Not much left, of who I once was....'before'...This Condemnation...
IDOT 'Project'.
and...
Fairfax's Wrongful...Suicide Trail.
5 years, beating my head...against 'The Wall', 
Them.
Watching...Sadly...
everything I've warned them...long ago...that Would Happen,
come...
to Fruition.
One...by, Agonizing...One.
: ( : ( : ( 

With every forewarned mishap....
so goes...
a little piece of my heart.



I, am Very Grateful...for Those, who have ridden This Crazy Train, with me.
and...
somehow, are still holding on, too.
<3 <3 <3 

Received a Very...Personal Call...
from Governor Reynolds Office, yesterday...concerning 'Jethro'.
<3
I, was so Impressed.
<3
: )

While I had the Wonderful...'Capital Girl'...on the phone, shared THESE Messes, with her...too.
She was So Helpful.
<3
How Refreshing...to Speak with Someone....who Listens.
Who...Cares.
Who...Has Empathy, and...Knowledge, of Where To Take This Mess, and Get Something DONE.
May God Bless Her!!
<3 <3 <3 
She told me to Keep In Touch.
<3
That...I, Most Certainly...Will.
<3 <3 <3
: ) 


Been unloading Concrete...today, with Liz, Adam...and The Kids.
Heading to What Cheer Flea Market, to set up...in the morning.
Still, will be writing about Junk Jubilee...maybe...next week, now.



Seems, everything is on the Fast Track, these days.
but...
I, Do...want to share a Very Special...story, about a Very...Special...Girl, who is Beyond...Soulful.
<3 <3 <3 
: )

I don't know the condition...of Jordan Brown, I won't watch the news.
Praying for Him, and His Loved Ones.
Praying...for the Truck Driver....too.
<3

I, Pray...for All...who Travel through Fairfax, on 151.
{always...always. }
I, hope...You, will...too.

Love to Ya.

Barb C.

{Foreseeable Consequences}
oh...my.








No comments: