Saturday, April 24, 2021

Junk Jubilee... Day Two.

 Great Day!

Daughter Liz, rode Shotgun...this morning, to Junk Jubilee...
she Helped out...and...Did Some Shoppin'!
: )

It was slower today...but, that gave me time, with Liz's Help...
'The Mad Hatter', could...
Also...Shop.
; )

oh dear.
{Trouble....Trouble. : ) }

My Favorite Event's...are ones you can Buy Well...at, and...Sell Well, at.
They are Rare.
Very.

Junk Jubilee...is One...of Those.
<3

I've Sold Well...and Bought....Well.
<3
Dear Lord...There Are Some Wonderful Treasures There.
HOLY SMOKES!!!
<3
I, told one Gal...who was shopping our Booth,
 "This 'Soulfulness'...is Like 'Heroine', to People Like Us!!!"
Hahahaha....

Sadly....I forgot my phone cord, and Bose Speaker...at the Show.
: (
so...can't post the Many Images, I captured today.
: (
or..listen to Great Sound...while I post.
: (

So many Wonderful...Stories, to share...but, they must have Images.

I'll be far too tired, tomorrow night, after loading out, to post about Everything.....but, stay tuned.
: )
It's been Quite a 'Show'.
Many Blessings.
Many....Angels.
<3 

Had several...Blog Followers come through, and offer their condolences...
concerning The Rabbit Hole, and what The IDOT District 6, and Fairfax, City Hall...have Wrongfully Done to us.

Several...have driven past, wishing...hoping...it was Open, only to find...the Reasons Why...it's not.
They...were Heartbroken, to see...how wrongfully It's....been butchered, for Fairfax's Trail.
{Unless you See It...in Person, well...even pictures can't begin...to describe the Wrongfulness.}

Junk Jubilee...is Amazing.
'Soulful'.

Micca, {Promoter} and her Family...Are Too.
<3 <3 <3 

I think...that's why I So Love....This Event.
It's Family.
Folks, who Love...and Care, about one another.
<3
From the Promoter, and her Family......to the Fellow Vendors...to the Shoppers.
Soulful.
<3
Priceless.

Show Opens...at 10 a.m., tomorrow...
closes...at 4 p.m.

As grueling...as it's been, with everything...getting there, and Home....
I'm kinda sad...tomorrow is the last day.
It's Been...
'Soulful'.
: )
<3

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C. 



No comments: